User Controls

Post mask society

nobody wears the mask anymore

Except for me

when it was forced mask it was wear this or you are the enemy. Now that it's no mask it's everyone join in and hold hands and if you are the odd one out FUCK YOU

fuck society. I wish covid 3 would happen

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood nobody wears the mask anymore

Except for me

I still wear my mask when I go in a place of business.
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Shits on the rise again 'yo
    I have all the symptoms of covid anxiety syndrome but I think a few of those are probably Alcohol abuse related

Still GIVE ME XANAX
    no need to brush teeth because wear mask.

*one year later*

*teeths rotted*

nevermind because people cant see thru the mask.

*mask mandate ended*
    Only pathetic imbeciles wear face diapers.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Only pathetic imbeciles wear face diapers.

Its a good way to protect your anonymity.

You prefer traditional adult diapers?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    adult diaper on my face, covid mask on my ass, and if anybody asks, imma hit em with the sass

What's the difference if they don't do anything
    Isn't it worse to take it off because the government told you to than to keep it on in defiance of society and the law.
    It's great to watch peoples reactions when you tear it off in the store and reveal how beautiful you are...the gasps are so affirming.

It's like revealing Magnum

Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny no need to brush teeth because wear mask.

*one year later*

*teeths rotted*

nevermind because people cant see thru the mask.

*mask mandate ended*

No one laughed..

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood What's the difference if they don't do anything

It's a clear signaling of cowardice, ignorance, subservience, prostration, and blank terror. People who wear masks on their face in public should actually be in a mental institution, not just walking around free. They're dangerous. A clear threat to society. A menace.
    Sounds like communism to me. It used to be illegal to wear masks to a protest.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ It's a clear signaling of cowardice, ignorance, subservience, prostration, and blank terror. People who wear masks on their face in public should actually be in a mental institution, not just walking around free. They're dangerous. A clear threat to society. A menace.

I wasn't aware you were against the first amendment. Interesting
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by mmQ adult diaper on my face, covid mask on my ass, and if anybody asks, imma hit em with the sass

Barz.
    This is just the right wing version of the Turban debate except they can't tell a Sikh to remove their Turban or be called a racist so they turn against and demonize their fellow whites

Folx I just don't buy into the right wing Hebrew agenda of hating your fellow man. I hate when people tell me I CANT do something like purchase or manufacture cocaine
    It's not the masks that are dangerous, it's the signal they project.
    Originally posted by mmQ I wasn't aware you were against the first amendment. Interesting

The First Amendment guarantees the right to expression, regarding books, newspapers, leaflets, and rallies. It also protects "symbolic speech" - nonverbal expression whose purpose is to communicate ideas. Wearing a mask does exactly that. It becomes an expression. So, sure, the act of wearing a mask is protected - the act of expressing to people what you really are: an idiot. And what do we do with idiots? We put them in the College of Idiots.
Jump to Top