User Controls

I don't need a wrist watch.

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    My supervisor said I can have my phone out at work but to keep it hidden if big wigs are in the building.
    So please stop posting in the "I need a wrist watch" thread.
    Thanks.
    If your supervisor said jump of the roof...would you?...get the rolex dude.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson If your supervisor said jump of the roof…would you?…get the rolex dude.

in less than 3 seconds name me another luxury watch brand other than rolex.

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny in less than 3 seconds name me another luxury watch brand other than rolex.

I already did in the other thread if you'd paid attention, Tag Heuer...I talked about the one I sold on ebay.

ETA:

Right here

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The most expensive watch I ever had was a Tag Heuer which I sold on Ebay about 10yrs ago for $600 because I never wore it..I'd had it about 20yrs before I sold it, as I recall 30yrs ago when I originally got it I got a stainless steel strap for it (it came with a leather one) and the fucking strap alone was 300 BRRRRITISH pounds…30yrs ago.

DUMB

ETA: I didn't pay for any of it btw.

Poor Vincent...
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I already did in the other thread if you'd paid attention, Tag Heuer…I talked about the one I sold on ebay.

ETA:

Right here

Poor Vincent…

poor people considers tag heur a luxury watch.

dcointrade Yung Blood
    And interested friends can also go and see them.
    His masterpieces "Princess Diaries", "Les Miserables" and "Interns" are all very good movies, and interested friends can also go and see them.
    This film tells the story of a female college student who has just left school and entered a top fashion magazine as an assistant to the editor-in-chief. From the confusion of entering the workplace to finding the root of the problem from herself, she finally became an excellent workplace and fashion magazine.
    digital currency transaction resolutions
    A very interesting website
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny

poor people considers tag heur a luxury watch.

"Discover High-Quality Craftmanship - The Ultimate Reference in Luxury Chronograph Watches. "

https://www.tagheuer.com/
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson

"Discover High-Quality Craftmanship - The Ultimate Reference in Luxury Chronograph Watches. "

https://www.tagheuer.com/

translation : niggers claim george floyd a good boy.
    So Jealous on a Friday...
    heading into a 'believe all advertisement' saturday.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny heading into a 'believe all advertisement' saturday.

The price is what makes something luxury...if it's more than speedy parkers $13 casio, it's luxurious. There are Tag Heuers in the tens of thousands of dollars range..or 236yrs wages as a rickshaw driver.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I thought about getting a new wristwatch but realized how hard it would be to steal the 4 or 5 i think would really improve my joy, saw it's fruitless and got 25 minutes to think of other shit I want to steal this weekend

gang gang
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The price is what makes something luxury…if it's more than speedy parkers $13 casio, it's luxurious. There are Tag Heuers in the tens of thousands of dollars range..or 236yrs wages as a rickshaw driver.

I wear a watch that only costs 45$ new, it is like a knife or boots, it's a tool that I use/wear/carry because I like that specific item. My leather band lost it's little band thing that holds down the band foreskin. I don't consider the price to be more important than its utility, much like a rented mule or your niece.
    Originally posted by Bradley I wear a watch that only costs 45$ new, it is like a knife or boots, it's a tool that I use/wear/carry because I like that specific item. My leather band lost it's little band thing that holds down the band foreskin. I don't consider the price to be more important than its utility, much like a rented mule or your niece.

That's because your watch is a tool and not a luxury watch.

It's like buying a $79 shotgun from walmart to kill your neighbors dog..it's just a tool

..but if you buy a solid gold shotgun with diamonds encrusted on the stock...it's a luxury item
    G African Astronaut
    Today's wrist attire :

Nomos Tangente doctors without borders, semi rare sub-model.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    one time I had a wrist watch
    WellHung Black Hole
    at no time have i ever been that hairy.
    I got a watch so now when they call a company meeting 10 minutes before i'm supposed to leave I can stare at it and watch the seconds pass as I miss my bus and have my evening ruined in real time because some retard won't shut the fuck up
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The price is what makes something luxury…if it's more than speedy parkers $13 casio, it's luxurious. There are Tag Heuers in the tens of thousands of dollars range..or 236yrs wages as a rickshaw driver.

so you actually agrees with my assertion that any watches above $300 are luxury watches.
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy My supervisor said I can have my phone out at work but to keep it hidden if big wigs are in the building.
    So please stop posting in the "I need a wrist watch" thread.
    Thanks.

just keep your phone in a tote or box when you use it dont just hold it out in the open like a fucking idiot. I use my phone all the time at work but just to say simple things to muh GF and read the forum I never post though but when i come back from break im like OOOO OOO OOOOO UR A FAGET and then go back to eating
Jump to Top