User Controls

Ok so Im planning to be rimmed by this 19 yr old

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    in warsaw soon but how do i do it and avoid being extorted by some pimp or dude showing up with her? Im thinking of renting a room hotel and having her come by but again how do I avoid her not coming alone or what if she doesnt?

she claims she takes 100 zloty or 25 bucks for up front than at the scene 150 zloty or 35 or so bucks for the rimming ass fucking and face fucking shes gonna end up doing with a late 30s yr old man.
    shes new to the game apaprently but i convinced her licking an ass is normal or she sais so so about it but shes gonna do it.
    never gonna happen, chomo
    what makes you say that man? why u gotta be so mean?
    brad was right or was it quick mix you guys are shitty assholes sometimes.

Originally posted by Wariat you guys are shitty assholes sometimes.

Nothing what a good tongue lashing can't fix.
    more for you guys:

Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood never gonna happen, chomo
    can you guys imagine this chick licking my asshole while stroking my cock?

She's a fine piece of ass that's for sure, probably a 50yr old dude again though.
    but what if shes real i mean all it will cost me is 100 zloty zaliczka or prepay to find out and go to warsaw rent a hotel and pay her 150 on the spot whether she is real or not.
    Guess we'll never know.
    but imagine me walking with her and going to a hotel and youre just sitting there looking at me and thinking wtf did this guy do that i didnt?
    Originally posted by Wariat but imagine me walking with her and going to a hotel and youre just sitting there looking at me and thinking wtf did this guy do that i didnt?

It would never happen. If I wanted a prostitute I'd just go pay for one, no need to struggle with the decision or talk about it on a forum endlessly.

If that was here in Houston and offering herself to me for $25 I'd have already met, fucked, beat up, got my money back and left it for dead.
    the problem jig with that is white knights. in sanf rancisco this hooker who may have been a hishe at the 2 hotel (I already told this story but not this part of it so octavian might remember it) stole my ipad with her two friends when iw ent ot this dudes room who also btw gave me some pill and later i found or saw her walking in union square and the piece of shit bitch started screaming because she kept walking wouldnt stop when i questioned her about the ipad and i sort of grabbed her shoudlers and these white white knights these two college looking dudes sort of came in as if they wanted to rescue her. thats the problem jig is white knights.
    so i had to leave or ditch because I was on probation for that first case still and paranoid and scared as fuck as I had a descent job at the time that didnt work out probably due to them finding my record illegally because they never did a background check but at the time i didnt want to be jailed again not knowing in california its gonna keep happening for diff reasons anyway.
    it was so retarded how powerless i felt how whit eknights and shit were ready to fight me and i barely touched her how she started screaming im calling police or police just to be able to steal from me.
    The problem is you put yourself in a position to be robbed...the white knights came later...if I was going for a rimming I wouldn't be taking my ipad.
Jump to Top