User Controls

Catholic girls

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I went for coffee with this "catholic" girl tonight. She came back to my place she got naked told me she liked how I felt, fucked her ass with my fingers, finger banged her cunt, she wacked my dick, stuck my fingers in her mouth and fish hooked her. But refused to blow me or let me fuck her, she said she wants to save that for marriage, but she might let me fuck her ass sometime soon.

How does any of this make since? She's like a walking cliche'. Whats kinda funny was just a few days before we met I told someone on TC that she is "catholic" and we joked about her not giving up the pusssaaay but was willing to let me do her asshole

She said she wants to hang again with me soon.. wtf is going on? I can understand if a girl wanted "to get to know me a lil better before giving it up.."

But what guy is actually going to date a girl and bang her until he marries her..

What kind of game is this?

And on a side note before we ever met IRL, she asked me if I was religious and I told her I used to go to chuch as a kid, but I'm not religious anymore.. then she asked me how far my faith extends...
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    shut the fuck up Bill Krozby and rape her like she wants you to.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Cool, i'm banging a catholic girl as well.
    Iron John Houston
    .....tend to have hairy arms.

…..tend to have hairy arms.

If you're insinuating that she's hispanic, she's not.
    shut the fuck up Bill Krozby and rape her like she wants you to.

Yeah.. then I have the cops kicking in my door for a third time...
    Cool, i'm banging a catholic girl as well.

It's not cool and we didnt bang
    Iron John Houston
    If you're insinuating that she's hispanic, she's not.

No, they don't have to be spics.

Lots of Catholics are Italian.

I've only dated a couple of Catholic girls myself, one was Italian and one said she was of Hungarian descent.

No, they don't have to be spics.

Lots of Catholics are Italian.

I've only dated a couple of Catholic girls myself, one was Italian and one said she was of Hungarian descent.

Yes I'm aware they don't have to be spics, I just wasn't sure if you were assuming she was... (most girls who identify as catholic in these parts tend to be spix)

It's just I don't understand that mentality. Sure yeah it's her body its her choice... But to go along with it only because of some weird cult just seems odd. She was telling me she has a lot of gay friends and will take it up the ass, wouldn't that make her a sodomite and one who hangs out with sodomites lol.

This isn't even about me being butt hurt about not banging her, theres been plenty of girls that didnt want to fuck me and I'm fine with that. But I've never in my life heard this reason before from a girl. Isn't getting fucked up the ass even more raunchy in gods eyes and just as sinful?

She even went to a catholic sorority.. I thought sororities were for girls to get wasted and get dick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=25&v=NfRtkCGE40A
    Iron John Houston
    Yes I'm aware they don't have to be spics, I just wasn't sure if you were assuming she was… (most girls who identify as catholic in these parts tend to be spix)

It's just I don't understand that mentality. Sure yeah it's her body its her choice… But to go along with it only because of some weird cult just seems odd. She was telling me she has a lot of gay friends and will take it up the ass, wouldn't that make her a sodomite and one who hangs out with sodomites lol.

This isn't even about me being butt hurt about not banging her, theres been plenty of girls that didnt want to fuck me and I'm fine with that. But I've never in my life heard this reason before from a girl. Isn't getting fucked up the ass even more raunchy in gods eyes and just as sinful?

She even went to a catholic sorority.. I thought sororities were for girls to get wasted and get dick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=25&v=NfRtkCGE40A

Catholics are weird like that in their thinking. Their religion really does a number on them and turns them into head cases.
    Catholics are weird like that in their thinking. Their religion really does a number on them and turns them into head cases.

Yeah I started thinking about that earlier and you may be right. It affects their personality on the long term. Even if they quit going to church they would still be weird like that.

My parents started taking me to Presbyterian church when I was about 13 or 14, and I was baptized, I hated every second of it, all I did was stare at girls asses and draw pictures on the pamplets, I knew it was all bullshit and a waste of time and energy on a Sunday. It was always a hassle and no one was happy.

Well She said she still wants to see me , and I'm not hung up on pussy since I have plenty but I will see how it goes. I'm not going to spend any money on her so It will all be good. Maybe if I play along I can get something out of this since she is a rich girl.. this should probably be put in bad ideas..

My plan is to not try to pressure her into sex

I will seduce her into the spider web where I crawl
    With underwear on my balls
    She will fall from gods grace
    And she will be born once again

I guess you can say I'm just a picker of brains.
    Iron John Houston
    Yeah I started thinking about that earlier and you may be right. It affects their personality on the long term. Even if they quit going to church they would still be weird like that.

My parents started taking me to Presbyterian church when I was about 13 or 14, and I was baptized, I hated every second of it, all I did was stare at girls asses and draw pictures on the pamplets, I knew it was all bullshit and a waste of time and energy on a Sunday. It was always a hassle and no one was happy.

Well She said she still wants to see me , and I'm not hung up on pussy since I have plenty but I will see how it goes. I'm not going to spend any money on her so It will all be good. Maybe if I play along I can get something out of this since she is a rich girl.. this should probably be put in bad ideas..

My plan is to not try to pressure her into sex

I will seduce her into the spider web where I crawl
    With underwear on my balls
    She will fall from gods grace
    And she will be born once again

I guess you can say I'm just a picker of brains.

You should burn a CD of Billy Joel's "Only the Good Die Young" and play it when the two of you are together.
    You should burn a CD of Billy Joel's "Only the Good Die Young" and play it when the two of you are together.

Lol burn a cd.. anyways whats the joke behind that?
    lol just listened to it, thats good shit, I never paid attention to the lyrics when I was younger.

Even though the lyrics are cheezy it has a deeper meaning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmPgrGkVm6o
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Not a stab at you brah but she hardly sounds devout if she's doing all that shit on the first meet up, date, whatever. 3rd date you'll get it, I nearly promise that.

Yeah.. then I have the cops kicking in my door for a third time…

nice
    Not a stab at you brah but she hardly sounds devout if she's doing all that shit on the first meet up, date, whatever. 3rd date you'll get it, I nearly promise that.

You're probably right she's probably just playing a lil game. And I appreciate the level headed advice.

Yeah so you guys may just think she is nothing but a slam pig but you guys are all wrong. I think I might pursue her and see where it goes. Well here goes nothing I think she is beautiful here goes nothing , Her name is Joleine and she's from Beetha, Tx.

.... http://imgur.com/bXiIoDD
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yeah so you guys may just think she is nothing but a slam pig but you guys are all wrong. I think I might pursue her and see where it goes. Well here goes nothing I think she is beautiful here goes nothing , Her name is Joleine and she's from Beetha, Tx.

…. http://imgur.com/bXiIoDD

Well this is awkward. I fucking dated her for almost a year. Not to rub it in, but she let me fuck that pussy on the first date, and every date after that, which was like 53 of them. 54 times I tapped that sweet sweet 'tang.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Well this is awkward. I fucking dated her for almost a year. Not to rub it in, but she let me fuck that pussy on the first date, and every date after that, which was like 53 of them. 54 times I tapped that sweet sweet 'tang.

Was she at least shaven when you banged?
Jump to Top