User Controls

Gona have to pass a piss test.

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    So I'm applying for a part time job delivering cars for a auction company and I have to pass a piss test.
    My question is about xanax and how long should I wait it for clear.
    I've read about the half life and all that but I figured I could get some real answers from somebody here.
    I generally only use it maybe three times a week at most.The pills are 1mg and I always break them in half so its less than 2mg a week.
    I'm think maybe a week?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Xanax is on a piss test? it's a prescribed drug why would they test for that?
    It's on a 8 panel test and it's for insurance purposes I suspect.
    If I had a script for them I don't think it would be problem.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by mmQ Xanax is on a piss test? it's a prescribed drug why would they test for that?

u dont know about drug testing?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by A College Professor u dont know about drug testing?

I guess not. 🥺
    Alprazolam takes about 2 and a half days to eliminate from your system.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by mmQ I guess not. 🥺

meth is a prescription drug, why would they test for that?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Alprazolam takes about 2 and a half days to eliminate from your system.

False.

Benzos can be in your system for up to a month but since you haven't been using much and take days off it'll probably just be a week. I took a benzo and pissed clean a few days later because my system was so clean but it depends on a few factors. Iirc they're water solvable so u can drink more water/antioxidant beverages and piss it out too
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by A College Professor meth is a prescription drug, why would they test for that?

I DONT KNOW AMYTHING ABOUT DRUG TESTS.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I tried to search this on bluelight but came across a guy who claims to have a 100mg+ a day alpraz habit
    Originally posted by Sudo False.

Benzos can be in your system for up to a month but since you haven't been using much and take days off it'll probably just be a week. I took a benzo and pissed clean a few days later because my system was so clean but it depends on a few factors. Iirc they're water solvable so u can drink more water/antioxidant beverages and piss it out too

Half-life
    Approximately 11–12.5 hours for immediate-release preparations; approximately 11–16 hours for extended-release tablets.

https://www.drugs.com/monograph/alprazolam.html
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Half-life
    Approximately 11–12.5 hours for immediate-release preparations; approximately 11–16 hours for extended-release tablets.

https://www.drugs.com/monograph/alprazolam.html

Half lives are compounded not one half, then the other half

Edit: I just looked it up and it appears Xanax stays in your system for a shorter period than other benzos (4 days to a week)
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Enjoying all this pharmacology talk let's keep it going people!!!!

Alprazolam also may linger a bit in your system if you use regularly. Say you take it 3-4 times a week..it's gonna stay a little longer than someone who takes it once a month..so I'd give yourself an extra day. Also hydrate before you take the test and take a few pisses before you go. Also, don't catch the very beginning of the stream or the very end, you want the middle.

Also, are you 1000% sure these are pharmacy xanax/generic pharmacy alprazolam? The pressed bars/blues/peaches do exist and they basically feel the same, but clonazolam and flualprazolam and all those have different half lives but can still pop a test for benzos even though they are fucking transquiler triazolobenzodiazepines.

Anyway.. good luck
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Enjoying all this pharmacology talk let's keep it going people!!!!

Alprazolam also may linger a bit in your system if you use regularly. Say you take it 3-4 times a week..it's gonna stay a little longer than someone who takes it once a month..so I'd give yourself an extra day. Also hydrate before you take the test and take a few pisses before you go. Also, don't catch the very beginning of the stream or the very end, you want the middle.

Also, are you 1000% sure these are pharmacy xanax/generic pharmacy alprazolam? The pressed bars/blues/peaches do exist and they basically feel the same, but clonazolam and flualprazolam and all those have different half lives but can still pop a test for benzos even though they are fucking transquiler triazolobenzodiazepines.

Anyway.. good luck

Ya the guy get them from has a script he gets it filled the same day I want some.
    He never takes them he just sells them to me and some chick he calls BUNNY.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Just take someones clean piss with you
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by aldra I tried to search this on bluelight but came across a guy who claims to have a 100mg+ a day alpraz habit

There's definitely people with tolerances like that, I always thought it was bullshit too until I hung out in enough benzo/bartard subreddits. I think it's actually more common now with the prevalence of the super potent ones like clonazolam, flubro, flualp etc. especially when people can get grams at a time for fairly cheap.

Alprazolam would be one of the worst to be hooked on. No legs to it and high rebound with lots of need for redosing.
    I honestly don't understand getting a tolerance that high on anything

if you can afford the habit, and assuming you haven't got some kind of serious injury or something, your life can't be bad enough to need to constantly be THAT blitzed
    smokemon Houston
    After awhile on benzos regularly, the magic wears off and they only make you feel normal instead of good.
    And in between doses withdrawal sensations start to creep in and you start to feind to redose, since you know the moment you take more the horrible feeling will go away.

It's kind of like alcohol in the way that at first you FEEL AWESOME, but the more you use it the less it does and the in-betweens are harder and harder.

I suppose the trick is to only use them occasionally. If you back to back 'em one too many times you find yourself seated in a rollar coaster car with the lap bar down slowly climbing the chain up the big hill. "IT'S A TRAP!!111"

PS
    Fuck klonopin. Never again.
    same with anything I imagine.

I went hard on benzos for a while and I think I topped out at around 10mg alpraz a day before I realised it was gonna be real bad news if I ran out. with opioids too, I try to plateau and stay stable rather than chasing a higher dose
Jump to Top