User Controls

lol guys

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    remember that blond I met here in Poland about to be married? I ended up deleting her from facebook and telling her the whole schpill unloading on her shit like about that asian chick who supported putin in malta how i just wanted to bone her and my last night in malta get my ass licked and everything. and how i dont get why i dont know how to put females in their place or even the stupid woke bitches at that babel bar in valletta how they didnt even know the age of ocnsent is 17 not 18 in new york and would argue and how both that stupid vietnamese bitch tried to argue with me about putin being a good guy basically and those owke bitches and how im pissed off at females of all kinds or sorts and how i just want to get rimmed so she ended up blocking me as i was writing walls of text to her and i just walked by her in real life like on the street and quickly made a u turn to some alley and came back and shes gone.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    oh yea she tried to add me as a friend back lol and before blocking me on facebook. oh yea on the street she was on the phone.
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Lol Nonce
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    We're almost to a delicious lunch with friends. Should go swimmingly.
    I feel like me and my select contemporaries/ leutenants that run this forum have to make these decisions...

**INCOMING "OMGZ PLURALZ!!!"

No...

Octavian and crew are da big dawgs...
    WHA U FINK STAR TREK?????
Jump to Top