User Controls

is tinder agist?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    you cant even check out 18-20 yr old chicks profiles unless you lie about your age and put 24 or something? Ive done this and realize i csnt chsnge it now but wlso realized nobody at wll either believes me or gives me likes back on it. it is oiterwlly a garbage pointless platform like all online dsting is.
    You get rejected already by immature underdeveloped children so you definitely have zero chance of getting any likes or attention from actual adults, especially when you have no fucking game at all, no job or skills, and look and talk like a wet-brained retard.

Stick to staying home and jacking off to fantasies because it's all you're ever going to get between now and the time you either kill yourself out of sexual frustration or get killed in a drunken altercation you instigate.
    but that wasnt the question I was asking. I was asking if the latform is agist or age discriminates?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Tinder is superficial by design so its the worst of everything. Whenever I see a woman even close to my age on a dating site I think "ewww red flag" and rip her up in my mind (why isn't "in my mind" ACRONOMIZED as "IMM"? Star Trek?) despite me being around the same age and with probably twice as many issues.

Same as when a girl who's 18-20 swipes on me I immediately think there's gotta be alot wrong with her and usually don't message
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    no you're just an old 40 year old never had a girlfriend before so nobody there wants you. You could never have a chance dating anyone your own age which is why you need to go to the extremes to find old sluts and troubled children to seduce
    i dont use tinder for dwting or want to date. whats the upside for paying for someones food or shit or dwting? who wants to date? i just want fuck young asses. and get rimmed.
    whats the point of building a life with someone when you can just spin your wheels and do nothing important and never make history until you die
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Love and sex is racist, ageist, classist, heightist and fat-phobic.

Everyone wants Chad or Stacy. No one wants MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING.

Obviously I support banning and canceling the whole thing.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Love and sex is racist, ageist, classist, heightist and fat-phobic.

Everyone wants Chad or Stacy. No one wants MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING.

Obviously I support banning and canceling the whole thing.

Most of my relationships have emerged from the drug subculture. That's kind of the issue with modern relationships and the attempt at a conduit for one: if you meet someone on a dating site you're literally seeking out someone as desperate and superficial as you are. The foundation of your relationship is your mutual desperation and the desire for anyone to give you affection

As the world becomes more technologically advanced and people become more isolated this will only be exacerbated. People are more wary of each other and the idea of hitting on the girl working st the gas station could be met with pepper spray. Be an unapologetic chauvinist and tell every girl you see in person you have a massive cock and can make amazing pancakes and make sure every woman on social media knows the enhancement they're using is designed to give them a small box they can feel pretty in. Sucker punch every guy who's got a manbun too, they're part of the problem
    when her tinder say *420 friendly*

Nah, they just discriminate against rapey creeps like yourself.
Jump to Top