User Controls

I'm gonna make steak and eggs for breakfast.

RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Try to stop me you space negros.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    bury me with my boots on

also upside down
    Sounds good bromo.

I dremt I was having coitus with a fricking mexicana and she was brown which was cool but she had a harry back which I was thinking like 🤔 hmmm O.K.

Then later there was all these booths full of asianics that wanted to screw and I kept opening the booths and they all looked like basically the same like clones. But I had my bag with me it was one with the letter C all over it so I took it to the booth for storing your bags and it was chock fill of other luggage

There was a lot more but I LITERALLY forgot it already
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rofl nice.

I had a chuck eye and 3 eggs.

Hashtag winning

Also these niggers outside are just sitting in their car blasting rap music lol. I'm all for loud rap music sometimes but cmon.
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Rofl nice.

I had a chuck eye and 3 eggs.

Hashtag winning

Also these niggers outside are just sitting in their car blasting rap music lol. I'm all for loud rap music sometimes but cmon.

They do things like that thinking they're making a statement by annoying others because they have no other way to validate their existence or feel powerful.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    blaster master victim of incest
    Originally posted by blaster master I'm drinking black coffee and having a donut from dunkin donuts, just bought some bad ass weed at the weed store.

Black coffee is the only way to go. A little bit of sugar is acceptable too but no cream and nothing cold or iced.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Dude an iced caramel apple coffee is like heaven on earth idgaf who you are you will like it and you can't even PRETEND not to.
    Only women eat unfertilized eggs
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Only a woman can create life with just a dollop of cum
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by blaster master Ive never had one, but I would drink one with you.

What a powerfully wholesome thing to say. Can we suck and fuck right after we're done drinking our iced coffees?

Nah I've only had one actually when I was in Alaska, from one of those little coffee stand things you sometimes find in big grocery store parking lots. I'm sure they have them around here but I never look because I only drink coffee like twice a year and it just ends up being an iced coffee from McDonald's, which I get caramel too but they don't have the apple part.

I guess it would be easy to make myself or..actually what might be really good would be the iced caramel McDonald's coffee with like 2 or 3 airplane shots of 99 apples.
    Originally posted by blaster master I like my coffee black and warm, not hot, and i try to drink the whole serving in two big sips. for me it's like beer, I don't really like the taste, but I like the way it makes me feel.

Ah yeah, come to think of it I actually prefer mine warm too. Warm enough to not be lukewarm, but right at the point I can down it fairly quickly without burning my mouth or having to sip it slowly.

I enjoy the way it tastes though. I have a little electric coffee grinder and usually get beans from a local roaster and it's much better than the commercial ground stuff that was often roasted/ground like a year ago prior.
    Originally posted by blaster master For me I'm basically non functioning without coffee, I smoke so much bud and am naturally prone to napping and slacking off.

I laid in bed from friday night until 1pm today because I didnt have to work saturday so no one force fed me coffee.

I just get generic Walmart caffeine pills for when I actually need it for energy and stuff. They're Equate brand Stay Awake 200 mg tablets and I pay about $3.50 for 80 of them. Super convenient on the go or for when you'd rather get your caffeine fix in one second with zero preparation and cheap as fuck.
    I got off coffee now I just drink a cup or 2 of earl gray in the morning usually and water or decaf green tea during the day.

And I've been literally eating only eggs/beef/some pork/lamb. I feel really good it's weird. I feel like this has been hidden from the world or something.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    its because thats basically ruminent animals. you are living within the laws of jeeeeehawd
Jump to Top