User Controls

U-V-SnuggleYou-X-Y-Z

Do you like to snuggle?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    by your uncle ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny by your uncle ?

You like snuggling with your uncle?
    smokemon Houston
    TOO MUCH SNUGGLING WILL RUIN A MAN
    Originally posted by smokemon TOO MUCH SNUGGLING WILL RUIN A MAN

I love to shnuggle with kitties as well as my girlfriend
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    smokemon Houston
    It all starts so innocently, but before you know it you get caught snuggling at work, your hiding things to snuggle around the home, and snuggling at a funerals.
    smokemon Houston
    I just used the "you're" wrong and mixed up singular and plural "snuggling at a funerals."

Why? Snuggling my cat.
    I'm like an old feral wild cat with scruffs and one eye that bites if you get too close

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I'm like an old feral wild cat with scruffs and one eye that bites if you get too close

Those can be snuggly too.
    Originally posted by Artificial Intelligence You like snuggling with your uncle?

are you projecting.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny are you projecting.

Projecting my cum on your chin?
    Originally posted by Artificial Intelligence Projecting my cum on your chin?

is that what you aspire.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny is that what you aspire.

No my cum is what you respire.
    Originally posted by Artificial Intelligence No my cum is what you respire.

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny are you projecting.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny

Originally posted by Artificial Intelligence Projecting my cum on your chin?
    fengling090 Yung Blood
    Osmanthus fragrans tea is a kind of precious flower tea made from exquisite tea billet and fresh

building a business website
Jump to Top