User Controls

I crashed my bike into the side of a truck

CrazyJoe Houston
    fucker cut me off. Just got a few fairly cool and gross cuts on my legs and a bad bruise on my hand. Front rim exploded but humorously the new tire rubber I had just spent 30 bucks on is still perfectly viable for use on a different bike in the future.
    ouch man hope your alright a bike crash sucks
    smokemon Houston
    It's never fun to get your corn creamed.
    Did the guy at least get out of the car and offer you some of his Big Gulp as reparations?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Sup crazyjoe, are we talking about a bicycle? If so I'm kinda glad your bike is destroyed because nobody in north America should use them. Glad you ok
    CrazyJoe Houston
    Originally posted by spacepantz2 ouch man hope your alright a bike crash sucks

Mild damages, only needed to take one day off work for initial recovery, wound cleaning and buying medical supplies (hand brace, sports tape, etc)

Originally posted by smokemon It's never fun to get your corn creamed.
    Did the guy at least get out of the car and offer you some of his Big Gulp as reparations?

Yeah the guy felt real bad I just had him give me a ride home and thanked god it wasn't worse.

Originally posted by Sudo Sup crazyjoe, are we talking about a bicycle? If so I'm kinda glad your bike is destroyed because nobody in north America should use them. Glad you ok

Mountain bike with an 80cc motor kit. Gets good gas mileage and I live in a smaller town and only work a few blocks from home.
    Originally posted by CrazyJoe Mild damages, only needed to take one day off work for initial recovery, wound cleaning and buying medical supplies (hand brace, sports tape, etc)

Yeah the guy felt real bad I just had him give me a ride home and thanked god it wasn't worse.

Mountain bike with an 80cc motor kit. Gets good gas mileage and I live in a smaller town and only work a few blocks from home.

get manlier by tuning your 80cc engine into a high performance engine.

take off your air feelter

side gap your plug.

get tuned pipe.

increase the bore.

port and polish.

''racing'' carbs.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CrazyJoe Houston
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny get manlier by tuning your 80cc engine into a high performance engine.

side gap your plug.

get tuned pipe.

increase the bore.

port and polish.

''racing'' carbs.

I ran it with a high grade NGK spark plug and no muffler. Just have to get another cheap mountain bike to transfer the motor to
    cigreting Dark Matter
    contact an attorney
    profit
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Sue..yes what the cigarette guy said above me
    Originally posted by CrazyJoe I ran it with a high grade NGK spark plug and no muffler. Just have to get another cheap mountain bike to transfer the motor to

if its a 2 stroke running it without a muffler would cripple it.
    CrazyJoe Houston
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny if its a 2 stroke running it without a muffler would cripple it.

It runs quite well and has for over a year
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    They can run with a straight pipe, and even with no pipe if your brave enough to do it. Expansion chamber, often called a tuned pipe, greatly increases the performance.
    CrazyJoe Houston
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker They can run with a straight pipe, and even with no pipe if your brave enough to do it. Expansion chamber, often called a tuned pipe, greatly increases the performance.

shitty pot metal bolt sheared off so I can't put a muffler on it without removing it and I just dont care lol it would get in the way of the pedals unless I spend some cash to buy a flex pipe
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny get manlier by tuning your 80cc engine into a high performance engine.

side gap your plug.

get tuned pipe.

increase the bore.

port and polish.

''racing'' carbs.

Good advice and I agree with all mentioned except the plural of carb. Its a single 80cc, not a twin or more cyls.
    If he made it like a 800cc liberty twin from a Polaris 01 and newer thatd be exciting
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by CrazyJoe shitty pot metal bolt sheared off so I can't put a muffler on it without removing it and I just dont care lol it would get in the way of the pedals unless I spend some cash to buy a flex pipe

Drill and tap the broken bolt
    CrazyJoe Houston
    Originally posted by cigreting Drill and tap the broken bolt

I know it just hasn't been something thats been necessary yet
    Originally posted by cigreting Good advice and I agree with all mentioned except the plural of carb. Its a single 80cc, not a twin or more cyls.
    If he made it like a 800cc liberty twin from a Polaris 01 and newer thatd be exciting

im pretty sure the stockmcarb that came with the engine was designed and meant for single speed operation at the cheapest material cost.

80cc can be very powerful with the right tuning.

cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny im pretty sure the stockmcarb that came with the engine was designed and meant for single speed operation at the cheapest material cost.

80cc can be very powerful with the right tuning.

I agree again. What i am saying is you cant put 2 carbs on a single 2 stroke cylinder. On a 4 stroke car its a different story.
    You can sure make 80ccs scream. Ive seen and riden 80cc modded to hell dirtbikes. Youd never think 80cc could be that powerful but then again those bikes i rode were not meant for longevity.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny if its a 2 stroke running it without a muffler would cripple it.

Its not the muffler thatd cripple it. Its actually the tuned expansion chamber that would kill the power. I have deleted the muffler and ran straight pipe out the side of a sled i owned while keeping the expansion chamber in place. Thing still ripped but was loud as fuck coming out the side of the belly pan lol
    CrazyJoe Houston
    Originally posted by cigreting Its not the muffler thatd cripple it. Its actually the tuned expansion chamber that would kill the power. I have deleted the muffler and ran straight pipe out the side of a sled i owned while keeping the expansion chamber in place. Thing still ripped but was loud as fuck coming out the side of the belly pan lol

I like that it sounds like a raped ape with a chainsaw
Jump to Top