User Controls

have any of you

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    had your ass licked when you were standing up naked on your tippy toes? and it was so good you felt like you were in the air or flying while slightly crouched for her to get into the ass and on your toes sort of extending upwards into the air?
    where you almost grabbed ur own ankles while she did it?
    try that. get naked. stand up andeither grab ur dick and start stroking it hard and get on your toes and imagine a teenage pervert chick working ur ass whike ur dick is getting stroked super fast.
    wariat is toxic sludge
    And tell yourself how youd be talking to her telling her shes a little ass slut or older man ass addict and things of that nature while she does it.
    you guys cannot convince me there is anything better than this. than asslicking in sex i mean as an act as getting it or receiving it. and how it feels convincing or getting a female to do it who doesnt want to. no greater feeling.
    Yes to all of the above
    imagine lol her:

I think sometimes the tounge can be nastier than the asshole. Dont you guys agree?
    Originally posted by Wariat I think sometimes the tounge can be nastier than the asshole. Dont you guys agree?

yours maybe
    just get this bitch's tounge inside an ass quick:

RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Those girls look like they are also probably retarded.
Jump to Top