User Controls

she wants to be my girlfriend guys

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You know you have to pay extra for the GFE right?
    Originally posted by Wariat shes gonna prove she is for real the 15 yr old prostitute guys by sending me a custom message i told her to make just now on snap. I dont plan on paying btw but enjoy just talking to her as shes barelt over the consent age here. i am still thinking tho but its risky. but we pretty much want ot be together and shell be my rimjob slut if we ever meet.
    hve fun getting the cops and child protective services called during your "date" in the back of an alley or whatever creep shit BELUGH
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut

As if this turned up in my email box, reminded me of OP
    lol i never daid ill meet her for any date bro. i simply said what i think she does. doesnt mean ill risk it or actuslly meet her. but twlking to her online about ses is perfeftly legal since shes above polands consent age.
    somill stick to that guys.
    in poland 15 is the age of consent so why would cops care exactly or child services? unless parents were notified and thwts till wouldnt mean my arrest. unkess i actually pay and meet her thats separate laws from non paying sex tslk online or sinple conversation which i never clsimed im gonna meet her in any way.
    Originally posted by Wariat in poland 15 is the age of consent so why would cops care exactly or child services?

don't care, reported
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley

As if this turned up in my email box, reminded me of OP

no 1 laffs
    lol
    Plus she lijes ass fucking a lot.
Jump to Top