User Controls

Nigs nogging in New Orleans

Why the world needs to end.

A 73-year-old grandmother was killed during a horrific carjacking in New Orleans when her arm and clothes were ripped off after she got stuck by the seatbelt as the attackers drove off, authorities said.

https://nypost.com/2022/03/23/linda-frickey-73-killed-after-losing-arm-during-carjacking/?utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    It's funny how NONE of the major news outlets reported this.
    This is a hate crime pure and simple.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Originally posted by AngryOnion It's funny how NONE of the major news outlets reported this.
    This is a hate crime pure and simple.

How is that a hate crime?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Carjackings are really bad right now in New Orleans. There was another girl who tried to stop someone from taking her car and grabbed her door instinctively and got dragged. I believe she survived though.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    They haven't been caught and they won't get caught because police don't give a fuck about niggers killing old white people. They only put in effort when it's a pretty teenage girl they can get positive press coverage for and circle jerk and high five each other over.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Old Americans deserve to be killed by the society they created and tried to force on the rest of the world.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Old Americans deserve to be killed by the society they created and tried to force on the rest of the world.

Maybe your girlfriend will be killed by a Russian bomb soon.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Solstice Maybe your girlfriend will be killed by a Russian bomb soon.

I genuinely don't care. I offered to help her leave, she wouldn't leave, whatever happens is on her.

I don't expect to be seeing her any time soon either, I'm not going to go to a literal war zone - I'm not afraid of Russians, I'm afraid of the retarded hohols, and nothing is open in Kyiv anyway.

I'm going to put my effort into finding someone else. Are you single Solstice?
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    I began taking an honest look at my daily behaviors and habits. Not surprisingly, they were awful — drinking heavily, staying up all night, eating Taco Bell, and skipping homework assignments among the most notable.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Are you single Solstice?

Originally posted by Donald Trump Are you single Solstice?

Yes. I'm an insufferable asshole and I would never want to subject someone else to being with me. I lack the emotional maturity for a healthy relationship so I stopped trying or caring a while ago.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Solstice Yes. I'm an insufferable asshole and I would never want to subject someone else to being with me. I lack the emotional maturity for a healthy relationship so I stopped trying or caring a while ago.

Do you like long walks by the river?
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Do you like long walks by the river?

There's a local waterfall I hike near sometimes so I guess so.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    They arrested 4 black kids.
    https://www.westernjournal.com/4-teens-charged-murder-carjacking-elderly-woman-takes-disastrous-turn/
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Old Americans deserve to be killed by the society they created and tried to force on the rest of the world.

they deserves every inch of that nigger cock that fate shoves up their ass.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    This threads alot better than I thought it would be when I clicked it

If a 73 year old must die to be the catalyst of a good thread on NIS then SO BE IT
Jump to Top