User Controls

I'm so fucking sick of waterspider

Every day same shit same bullshit slow product gotta run up and down stairs and do the job of 3 different departments while ETHNICS ask me to run the elevator because nobody trained them??? THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU WATERSPIDER

I said no way am I waterspider today find someone else. Took them an hour to find enough people to replace me and they are pissed and of course it's a slow bullshit day

First day in weeks I feel good and don't want to kill someone

Fuck waterspider
    Maybe you should have acquired better job skills so you don't have to be a material handler
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Maybe you should have acquired better job skills so you don't have to be a material handler

Break it down for us wise guy. get big , 🤡
    Material Handler job is like working at MacDonalds...you should be 18...not 28...
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Maybe you should have acquired better job skills so you don't have to be a material handler

I have a forklift license and a bunch of skills. The only positions to apply for are "material handler" I guess you could call it or some kind of management role and that's pretty much it.

Driving forklift here does not seem fun. Everyone is an asshole. Even "material handling" you get micro managed.

I enjoy working the line like I am today on a slow day I just pump and slam and the day flies by. Wow it's second break already!?

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Material Handler job is like working at MacDonalds…you should be 18…not 28…

They keep trying to make the young guys do it but holy shit these kids have no idea how to even use a pallet jack smh. Lots of the folx I work with are my age or older, I would say there are more 30-40 year olds than any other age
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I have a forklift license

Fuckin lol...a 30 min test.
    True any idiot can get certified just ask all the new operators at my work who do shit like flip pallets and go slow as fuck

I have something none of them do though, thousands of hours of experience driving forklift. It's like riding a bike and that experience stays with you.

I am not very interested in driving forklift though and I'm getting sick and fucking tired of waterspidering. Training people doesn't seem much better same with any leadership roles

There are only a few positions I think I would consistently enjoy. One of them is LP. there's also a chemical wrangler position but it's senior so I can't go for it yet

I'm just trying to maintain my sanity at this point. That's my number one goal at work is to make it through the day and show up the next
    Anyways today was bullshit. It was a slow day, at least 3 hours of just standing around clapping my hands and singing.

Management hit their target production numbers at like 2:30 so coming back from break I was soooooooo bored on that production line. Every time they would bring me work I would do it in like 5 seconds even though it was supposed to last until 5pm. I went to the bathroom twice

I just know if I was waterspider today it would be endless stress even on a slow day management makes it a stress show. That doesn't seem to happen when I'm not waterspider, maybe I am just doing it to myself. I feel like they constantly rush us

Also the one dude was still loading stations for night shift at 5:27 and I passed him while wearing my coat and punching out. I currently don't see him on the bus *sigh* such a fucking scam they scam waterspidrs on time and make us miss the bus
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    maybe the CEO will give him a ride home
    Nobody EVER thinks about bus goys at 5:24pm it's like OH YOU MIST LIVE ACROSS THE STREET AND DRIVE TO WOTK THAT MEANS YOU CAN WORK UP TO THE FUCKIH SECOND OF 5:29.59 EVEN THOUGH IT TAKES 5 MINUTES JUST TO GET OUT THE BUILDING

Personally at 5:24pm I am looking around for bus goys to make sure they are not being scammed and I louldly announce the time and say OH MAN IT'S ALMOST TIME ALMOST ALMOST so a guy without a watch maybe he's new isn't freaking out about missing the bus

Compared to everyone else that just doesn't give a fuck they will never tell you the time. They get home an hour late because they hate their family or have no family or home life they live at work. Fuck people like that
Jump to Top