User Controls

"Cracker" is now becoming effective

Calling white people "cracker" has become equally as effective as (or more effective than) calling black people "nigger".

Weak Hwite peepo seem to get super mad when someone calls them a cracker and nigger has begun to totally lose its effectiveness.

https://mobile.twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/1506298703472054273?s=21

Imagine actually yelling "nigger" at someone in public. It's very cringe. Seeing this guy doing it made me see that when people do it in modern times, it makes you look like a complete social retard.

However Cracker both makes hweak hwites mad as well as sounds perfectly acceptable to tell. I mean I love crackers, they are a classic snack.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    No it's not lmao we don't give a shit
    https://mobile.twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/1506298703472054273?s=21
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    is tariq taking a break from fantasizing about being raped by white plantation owners
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    It's a bit silly really isn't it. Cracker coming from the name slaves gave their masters (cracker of the whip). It's really more of an acknowledgement of a white's superiority over said nigger rather than an insult...only a dumb nog would think it's derogatory.
    I prefer whitey.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I made a dating profile where I said I was white trash and a black girl messaged me and I elaborated on how white trash I was and she was vaguely rude so I called her an angry racist person. I bet I ruined her day
    dalit
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Damn op why you get these crackas all riled up like this!? Lol
    Originally posted by CandyRein hell aint got no furreh for a nigger ho scorned

awww shiieeeettttt
Jump to Top