User Controls

does it bother you guys to know

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    thwt some girls even at a young or tender age of say 15 can have fun with an older man even their dads age and find out not all men are old fsrts to them and it is still possible to have fun together like they wouldnt believe? and how quickly they can become anal sluts or realize anal doesnt have to be bad or hurt but can be the best fun in a young persons life if done with the right older man?
    I don't give a damn franklin my dear
    do you guys seriously think there is something wrong with having a hobby in life and a quest to fuck young assholes like 15-20 sometimes for free sometimes for money just having in their female prime young assholes as a hobby?
    Originally posted by Wariat do you guys seriously think there is something wrong with having a hobby in life and a quest to fuck young assholes like 15-20 sometimes for free sometimes for money just having in their female prime young assholes as a hobby?

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Yet OP will never experience doing any of that the faggot loser.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Wariat thwt some girls even at a young or tender age of say 15 can have fun with an older man even their dads age and find out not all men are old fsrts to them and it is still possible to have fun together like they wouldnt believe? and how quickly they can become anal sluts or realize anal doesnt have to be bad or hurt but can be the best fun in a young persons life if done with the right older man?

"everyone needs a hobby

mine is paedophilia"
    aldra, you do realize thwt more often thsn not it isnt even about the ses. but the chase right?
    socializing isn't a hobby

Originally posted by Ghost farming yams sounds pretty chill

Being able to enjoy simple basic things like taking care of animals or plants is a nice feeling and even if you're severely depressed and suicidal, it's a nice distraction.

Because when you're doing something like gardening or playing with cats you usually aren't thinking about negative shit the entire time when you can just focus your brain on something even if it's just some bullshit that doesn't matter. It's hard to fill up an entire day or weekend like that though

stupid normies seem to have no problem and their entire life is distracted by social things. If you aren't a very social person or have a lot of hobbies or interests it can be hard
    Originally posted by Wariat do you guys seriously think there is something wrong with having a hobby in life and a quest to fuck young assholes like 15-20 sometimes for free sometimes for money just having in their female prime young assholes as a hobby?

A 15yr old isn't in her prime.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Smells like assburgers in here my dudes
Jump to Top