User Controls

Robbie

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    The year is 2008 and everything sucks.
    I'm driving down the road one summer afternoon and I see this guy walking on the side of the road carrying a 2 liter and a bag.
    I stopped and asked him if he wanted a ride.
    The guy looked my age and seemed really upset about something.
    He gets in my car and as I'm driving around aimlessly he starts to tell me how he has been trying to finish his drink but can't because it tastes awful.
    I look over at it and realize by the color of it that it's probably not soda...
    He tells me that it is gasoline and bleach and that he is in the process of attempting suicide.
    Obvious to the fact this passenger in my car has nothing else going on that day I invite him to hang out with me and I assure you I got him really high and probably drunk too.
    I learn his life isn't very good in his eyes.
    Robbie is a couple years younger than me and had dropped out of school to work because his dad has cancer.
    He lives with his dad and little sister and his mom is not in the picture.
    That summer Robbie and I would continue to hang out and he was always very grateful I picked him up that day and distracted him from ending his life.
    Eventually we both ended up junkies and I may have been the one to first get him on herion but I can't remember and it doesn't matter as he would have found it on his own anyways.
    Robbie had an LCD connection and had me tripping several times which I am still grateful for as it changed my views on life for the better.
    At one point we both got really hooked on bath salts...
    I lost track of him for a few years until 2017.
    I was pan handling on a corner when I heard someone yelling my name and I looked to a nearby car and saw Robbie behind the wheel.
    He pulled across the street to a gas station and I ran over and next thing I know I'm sleeping out in the garage behind his house because his girlfriend hated me but Robbie and I were good buddies.
    We spent probably a month together again getting high.
    Things were not very good though.
    He was living in an unfinished house and his girlfriend and him had a 2 year old child.
    The house was in bad shape and there were drugs laying all over the place.
    The kid was already visibly fucked up from living with these 2 junkie parents.
    Robbie liked meth a lot and would get angry on it which didn't help.
    At one point some bounty hunters came after him and he barely escaped but ended up getting caught a few hours later hiding in his attic buried under fiberglass insulation.
    When he was in jail I told him that it was his chance at getting sober and he should take it.
    At the time I was so worn down all I wanted to do was get sober.
    Robbie had other plans though and 2 weeks later was out running the streets again.
    We got into it one day and I told him off and left.
    That was the last I saw or heard from Robbie...

When Travis contacted me the other week Robbie's name got brought up and Travis said "oh Robbie is a junkie somewhere".
    Well tonight at work I did a quick google search and found out where Robbie is and what he has been up to.

A jury trial date has been set for one of two Englewood residents who are charged in Indiana in connection to a man’s death which court records say included fentanyl being put into his oatmeal.

Robert Walker, 28, is due in court on Aug. 9 for a jury trial, online court records say.

Man appeals Warren County murder conviction, death sentence to U.S. Supreme Court
    He is charged with his girlfriend, Logan Runyon, 22. Runyon and Walker are both from Englewood and are also charged along with Runyon’s mother, 41-year-old Heidi Littlefield in connection to the death of Francis Kelley.

Kelley was found dead on Jan.18 at his home in Carmel, Indiana. A coroner’s investigation first found that the man died by manual strangulation, an affidavit says, and a toxicology report that was issued a couple of weeks later said the man had fentanyl in his system.

Runyon and Littlefield face murder and conspiracy to commit murder charges and Walker faces conspiracy to commit murder charges, according to the online court records.

An attorney for Walker did not return a message seeking comment.

Investigators in the court documents say the incident stemmed from a custody dispute between Littlefield and Kelley. Kelley was killed in January, investigators say, and Walker allegedly told them he heard what happened.

“(Walker) advised that Logan told him they drugged Fran’s oatmeal and found Fran unresponsive but still breathing inside his house,” an affidavit filed in the cases says. “Walker advised Heidi then grabbed Fran’s ‘favorite tie” and tried to strangle him and smash his head into the ‘pavement.’”

Heidi Littlefield
    Authorities cited text messages where Kelley asked Littlefield whether she tampered with his oatmeal, saying that it tasted funny and he was lightheaded. The texts cited in the court document show the woman responded by denying doing anything to his oatmeal.

“Walker was asked where Heidi and Logan obtained the fentanyl, to which he advised it was from a man … who is a dealer in Ohio,” the affidavit says. “Walker advised he had the dealer’s phone number in his phone and Heidi should have it in hers as well because he gave her (the dealer’s) number to arrange the purchase of the fentanyl.”

Teen charged with murder in Dayton weekend shooting
    The affidavit also says that there were previous attempts to kill Kelley.

Hamilton County, Indiana jail records show that Walker is currently incarcerated there on $750,000 bond while Runyon remains in the Montgomery County Jail.

The next court date for Runyon is not listed on the case’s docket.
    https://www.daytondailynews.com/crime/oatmeal-drugged-with-fentanyl-englewood-residents-face-charges-in-mans-death/FITA2N4O2VFQBAGMRVXGWBCQEM/

I'm thinking about writing him a letter to see what's good...
    lets smuggle him a phone so he can post here
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Do not write him rofl.

Dudes a lost cause. Once your indicted on something like that cut all ties. Trust me. I currently have a good friend in stl County fir 2nd degree murder because he killed this dude thinking that this bitch he liked was being trafficked by him because they were like middle eastern and he was probably in a psychosis from coke/mdma/meth/who knows fr.

I wanted to write him but I stopped myself. Was thinking about just showing up to one of his court dates though lol

This is just one story..I have literally an uncountable amount of friends in prison for very long times or dead because of retarded situations like that. Stl is just an insane city sometimes..stay at home kids
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood lets smuggle him a phone so he can post here

Bend over then...
    Seems like a nice guy . Obligatory OHHHHH HES GONNA GET FUCKED UP HIS SHITTERHOLE SO MUCH IN PRISON THATS GONNA BE SO GOOD THAT THAT HAPPENS TO HIM HE HAS IT COMING I HOPE HE ENJOYS HIS CREAMY COLON
    cigreting Dark Matter
    ya write him an letter to ask how things are going
    whats his info illl throw him some comissary for teh lulz
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    blaster master victim of incest
Jump to Top