User Controls

This biaaach is naaaasty

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    lol
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Wariat Im talking to this chick on snap and she claims to be an age you wouldnt even believe. But anyway, here is her pic she sent me doesnt she sort of look sick in the head or perverted even just by her eyes alone?

You guys also wouldnt believe what this bitch's nickname is. Lets just say it translates to something like I like it in the ass. Oh yea to add on her stories she admitted to being Zb which translates to polish teenage slang for pervy or kinky. But said I get too many message requests or some shit. this bitch guys is off the hook. Isnt it good to know how the youth exist like this?

"Wercia"

Just added and sent her the article on you being a paedophile.

on her story right now man she has words that say if you know any groups zb (perv) add me"
    You're a retard, probably a setup
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol
    No, you just didn't bang enough youth in your youth like pack leaders
    lol
    lol
    lol
    "pervy" is a bit of a childish term to use on someone you were currently balls deep in.

Almost as laughable as "oh you brute!"
    no its a typival polish term. zb like alot of teen chicks would write me Im not Zaraz będę! or I am Zaraz będę! its like this weird polish slang it means theyre intos es or talking about it or fucking in general i think.
    Originally posted by Wariat on her story right now man she has words that say if you know any groups zb (perv) add me"

Originally posted by Wariat yea i assumed it could be but why not write to me and respond sporadically if its a set up? also why would they clearly use images of a girl that age you can tall is below .8? they usually use older girls who look young i could tell she is not older or .8. THirdly, she never asked for my age even i told her later in the original chat from yesterday usually set ups right away try to get ur age. So Im veyr conflicted here. its a toss up 50/50 shes real.

Originally posted by Wariat if its a set up they most likely would barrage you try to get info on you etc. and again right away try to get ur age.

Originally posted by Wariat Im in a shitty situation because I want to engage with her but i a not on vpn i only rebought a vpn today so id have to create a new profile to try to engage her but she still would have my original info by now just in case i do go all the way in on this one or engage and see if she really is Zb.

Originally posted by Wariat its so shitty Sophie would probably give me good advice. Its like ever been in a situation you want to engage in something some activity but fuked up and if youi didnt fuk up you are hitting yourself over the head how good it could be?

Originally posted by Wariat the problem with youth guys is that youth is wasted on the young.

Originally posted by Wariat lol i dont get it she has an image of these weird chocolate things with a hashtag or words she wrote on the story saying "hello perviiies"

https://www.pocky.com

Its almost like shes one of those vip chicks who sell pics and vids for money and meet for paid sex but is too young to do it yet or something or shes incognito with it. its hard to believe shes just into pervy shit and taking it up the ass and talking about sex for no monetary gain or anything.

Originally posted by Wariat wht I meant Aleister Crowley is that the sex expoerimentaiton and horniness or prime of that in ones life comes in the youth. thus it is wasted on the youth. sexual peak that us.

Originally posted by Wariat how many of you if you ever ended up fucking such a chick you would tell her loud "you pervy little bitch" with almsot an attitude as she takes it so well and unexpected for her age that you would almost be annoyed by it?

Originally posted by Wariat no its a typival polish term. zb like alot of teen chicks would write me Im not Zaraz będę! or I am Zaraz będę! its like this weird polish slang it means theyre intos es or talking about it or fucking in general i think.
    lol
    lol
    Originally posted by Wariat what was weird jig is I met this other chick on snap before who asked if I was Zaraz będę! all of a sudden out of the blue once like after we talked or a half hour and we shared a crapload of pics back and forth but not nude and she actually looked even younger for her age. not gonna say how old again but both of them were same age or this one above and that one. and i said are you and she said sometimes. it was weird because again i was hella afraid it was a set up so I didnt engage too much just asked basic shit but damm she really wanted to get into that convo. even pushed it but what was weird jig and explain this to me is i asked her late rif she found me attractive and she was like not really and i think i asked her if she likes older men and she said not really or one of the two or both it makes no sense right? why try to engage in sex talk with me ask if im Zaraz będę! talk with me for like an hour send her tiktok and a bunch of chicks if shes not into older dudes or thinks im attractive?

Originally posted by Wariat bitches be weird jig bitches be wild and shit.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    File for the meeting next week coming in nicely toobz. TWU

Prolly one of the cia/interpol sex crimes divisions decoys again.
Jump to Top