User Controls

The FBI/ Zok debacle

Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    So what actually was that shit about, I forgot. I remember Zok saying he had AIDS or some health issue then Zoklet closed down.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    zok gut subpoena'd when someone posted guides on how to generate coupons

a little after that ebagger and some others got a hold of his PI and started harassing his parents so he decided it was too much trouble keeping the site open
    Originally posted by aldra zok gut subpoena'd when someone posted guides on how to generate coupons

a little after that ebagger and some others got a hold of his PI and started harassing his parents so he decided it was too much trouble keeping the site open

Arse holes
    A real Totsean would have murdered their parents and continued the site.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra zok gut subpoena'd when someone posted guides on how to generate coupons

that's not even illegal but okay. Maybe he made it all up because he actually hated you and thought you were all faggots. Notice how he hasn't ever come back?? hmmmm
    Zok has an account here I won't ever say what his name is tho
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Zok is I live in your Crawlspace secretly4
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    I was really confused when I came out of addiction and found out about all this shit that happened.
    Kinkou and I some how where talking on FB and she is the only reason I ever found NIS.
    Honestly I don't even know if I knew Zoklet was down or not. I think I might have known but for a few years there I really lost track of everything.
    Zok and I use to talk almost daily on some irc chat and we talked about all sorts of things.
    At one point my hard drive died and I was using puppy linux off a fucking cd and he kindly send me an extra HDD he had laying around. Come to think of it he may have sent me 2 or 3 drives but I can't remember. They all were wiped.
    I'm not sure of all the details of what happened and Zoklet times seem real grainy when I try and think back on them.
    Haven't talked to ZOK in years although I think I may still have his old e-mail address.
    Perhaps I'll send him an e-mail although I'm pretty sure he just wanted to be left alone.
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Zok has an account here I won't ever say what his name is tho

No one cares what you say loser, you may as well be Vinny or Wariat or not exist at all.

Ha ha ha ha
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley No one cares what you say loser, you may as well be Vinny or Wariat or not exist at all.

Ha ha ha ha

so we do have timeshare in your head.
    lockedin Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
Jump to Top