User Controls

Poland planning to invade Ukraine from the West

Donald Trump Black Hole
    Joker DNR: I have news for Ukrainian soldiers. Get ready to open a second front. Today, the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, Zaluzhny, held something like a conference call with the remnants of the commanders. Discussed the data received from the Main Intelligence Directorate.

So, according to these data, before the end of next month, Poland will send its troops to 4 western regions of Ukraine. First, the Poles will make a number of high-profile statements that Russia plans to attack Poland. Then, allegedly working in advance to stop the enemy on foreign soil, and at the same time under the pretext of helping the brotherly Ukrainian people, so that the Ukrainians do not immediately begin to resist, the Polish army will try to take control of the Volyn, Lvov, Rivne and Ternopil regions.

Now it is clear why some Ukrainian officers have already fled to Poland.

Zaluzhny and other Ukrainian commanders understand this problem and that Poland will not come to fight the Russians, but to regain their historical lands. So they think what to do with it. But haven't figured it out yet. At the meeting, one of the proposals was even voiced to make peace with Russia, if only to prevent the final destruction of Ukraine. Of course, no one seriously considered this proposal, but it was deeply embedded in the generals' heads. And perhaps Zaluzhny will have to take this step.

P.s. As you probably guessed, no one asks the clown Zelensky about anything and no one reports anything to him. Everyone understands that he is an ordinary humorous blogger. Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha…
    https://t.me/vicktop55/2224

I have about 0% question that this is true, I am only shocked it is taking so long.

Also (((Zelenskyyyyy))) losing control of the military situation is big news, he will wind up being unable to reassert civilian control when the war ends.

The East will leave, the West will be conquered by Europe. Kyiv's future is as capital of a radically smaller military dictatorship.
    Sounds legit...
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Sounds legit…

Want to bet on it?
    "Poland will not come to fight the Russians, but to regain their historical lands."

So how does that work?
    Apparently Russia just gave Ukraine a bunch of shit during the soviet era because they were actually good friends and fellow communists. Crimea for example was just randomly given to Ukraine???

And now they are playing Indian giver trying to take it all back because HURR DURR MUH NATO. Pretty fucking scummy tbh

The 1921 Soviet recruitment to the Military Education poster with the Ukrainization theme. The text reads: "Son! Enroll in the school of Red commanders, and the defence of Soviet Ukraine will be ensured." The poster uses traditional Ukrainian imagery with Ukrainian-language text to reach a wider appeal. The School of Red Commanders in Kharkiv was organized to promote the careers of the Ukrainian national cadre in the army.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Stalin literally moved Poland, the whole country, 200km to the West in order to expand his sphere of influence after WW2 . The West of Ukraine is totally Polish, and to Poland it shall return.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Want to bet on it?

Yes
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Stalin literally moved Poland, the whole country, 200km to the West in order to expand his sphere of influence after WW2 . The West of Ukraine is totally Polish, and to Poland it shall return.

But how are they going to take it back without fighting??

An "invasion" by Poland is an invasion by Nato...Putin isn't going to sit by and not bomb the fuck out of the Polish...nor will the Ukrainians.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson But how are they going to take it back without fighting??

An "invasion" by Poland is an invasion by Nato…Putin isn't going to sit by and not bomb the fuck out of the Polish…nor will the Ukrainians.

Putin is struggling to bomb the fuck out of the Ukraine.

Originally posted by Speedy Parker Putin is struggling to bomb the fuck out of the Ukraine.

...but he's still bombing them...

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson …but he's still bombing them…

Struggling...
    Well no he's not struggling to bomb them either. He's struggling in the ground offensive...but regardless...that's not relevant to the question/point. He's not going to sit by and not engage a Polish invasion...which would then force the Poles to fight...

The idea the Poles could just walk in and take over "Historic lands" is as laughable as the idea Putin had about taking Ukraine in 72hrs.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Well no he's not struggling to bomb them either. He's struggling in the ground offensive…but regardless…that's not relevant to the question/point. He's not going to sit by and not engage a Polish invasion…which would then force the Poles to fight…

Struggling
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Struggling

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson

Originally posted by Speedy Parker Struggling
    I see your inner child has taken over again.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson "Poland will not come to fight the Russians, but to regain their historical lands."

So how does that work?

Donny, you gonna answer this?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson

BTW you have to play with yourself for the next 3 days. I have fun retired stuff to do out of town.

But that should not be a problem for you... Playing with yourself that is...
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker BTW you have to play with yourself for the next 3 days. I have fun retired stuff to do out of town.

But that should not be a problem for you… Playing with yourself that is…

Good luck with the colonoscopy.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Well no he's not struggling to bomb them either. He's struggling in the ground offensive…but regardless…that's not relevant to the question/point. He's not going to sit by and not engage a Polish invasion…which would then force the Poles to fight…

The idea the Poles could just walk in and take over "Historic lands" is as laughable as the idea Putin had about taking Ukraine in 72hrs.

You think the Ukrainians will shoot peacekeepers there to save them from the Russians?

You think after 18 months of living in western luxury with honest cops, good jobs, social benefits, structural funds, the west Ukrainians will want to go back under the administration of Kyiv?
Jump to Top