User Controls

Fona 3-21-22

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    My day started off at 4am when my girlfriend got up to go to work.
    Last night we went to bed around 8pm so I got my sleep although I have to be up until probably 1am so I'll be tired come days end.
    Felt a little overwhelmed with shit to do before I could dip out and head back to my apartment but it turned out to be all in my head.
    The dishes from last night didn't take very long even though I broke the aerator off the sink. I asked her if she wanted me to try and fix it and she informed me that it was a junk ass faucet off amazon and there was no point.
    Had to assemble a little modular cubby thing that she wants in her closet.
    It only took 5 minutes...
    Gathered up all my clothes and packed.
    Even with playing an hour of TF2 this morning I was still pretty much done by 7:30.
    Then I checked the weather and found it will be a wet and fucky week leaving me screwed out of getting these windows replaced anytime soon.
    Either way, my brother is coming over this morning to measure them and get me new ones ordered before he quits his job at the end of the week.
    Perhaps I'll get a discount but I honestly just need them ordered at this point and I really need a sunny, warm day to start putting them in.
    With the Lancer gone I am in need of something else that will save me gas but I'll probably wait a little while and hopefully save a few more bucks for something slightly nicer.
    Right now and with the clock ticking away until I'm to be out of my apartment for good, I'm in a hurry to get set up at my girlfriends as comfortably as possible.

My to do list for the basement:
    Replace windows
    Scrape and paint walls.
    Paint stairs.
    Throw something on the floor to walk on.

I'm not going to get all this done and I know it.
    If I can get the steps painted and at least scrape off the worst of the worst and hit it with flex seal I will be happy.

Update: I forgot to hit post...

Anyways, my brother stopped by and told me to downsize the windows I am ordering, leave the old window frames in, shim the fuck out of it, spray foam the hell out of it, and add some trim pieces.
    He is going to send me what I need to order.

Anyways, I'm about to leave my girlfriend's house.
    Have to stop at the bank on my way home.

I'm hangry and want to eat crab cakes damn it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Stopped at the bank.

Gave my landlady $1000.00
    She said drop my keys off when I'm done here and she'll send me the difference if there is one.

Took a shower.

Doing laundry.

Crab cakes are about done cooking.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Just listed a 55inch tv I dont use for $10
    Listed my bedroom set for $120.

Sooner someone comes and takes this shit out of my apartment the sooner I can stop thinking about what I'm going to do with it.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    👌
    Um why only $10 for the TV?
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Anyways, my brother stopped by and told me to downsize the windows I am ordering, leave the old window frames in, shim the fuck out of it, spray foam the hell out of it, and add some trim pieces.

That's a really bad idea. You'll end up with nothing but leaks.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ That's a really bad idea. You'll end up with nothing but leaks.

Well that's how the fucking professionals do it.
    Spray foam + trim = good `nuff.
    Anyways, I laid down for an hour and some change. Dozed off for 15 minutes of it.
    Finally just got back out of bed so I could get ready for work today.
    Not looking forward to being dead ass tired tonight but at least there will be something here to eat for dinner thanks to my girlfriend sending me home with left overs.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Um why only $10 for the TV?

It has color distortion shit wrong with it. It works okay but if the picture is dark you notice it.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Stopped at the bank.

Gave my landlady $1000.00
    She said drop my keys off when I'm done here and she'll send me the difference if there is one.

Took a shower.

Doing laundry.

Crab cakes are about done cooking.

WTF?

Why not make her tell you what is owed and just give her the exact amount?
    Gas stations only make out 500 money orders here. The bank made me one for a thousand. I don't have time to deal with the dumb shittery of going out for an hour later this week to do it when I was already out today. I made it a thousand because I know ill owe them more anyways...
    This place has been good to me and god forbid if something happened and I needed to move again I'd like not to be on bad footing here.
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Gas stations only make out 500 money orders here. The bank made me one for a thousand. I don't have time to deal with the dumb shittery of going out for an hour later this week to do it when I was already out today. I made it a thousand because I know ill owe them more anyways…

USPS sells money orders in any amount up to $1000.00. Plus there is always cash in return for a receipt.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Why sell anything for a tenner? Star trek?
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I bet u guys dont believe me. Want me to peove it?
    Originally posted by Wariat Why sell anything for a tenner? Star trek?

Literally going to either sell it for ten bucks or haul it down 3 flights of stairs just to throw it in the dumpster.
    Some of my shit isn't worth the gas money to move it.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Slowly tearing open the work week.
    Doesn't look too scary as of yet.
    Not really trying to trip over my dick on a Monday.
    Originally posted by Wariat I bet u guys dont believe me. Want me to peove it?

prove it
    Work went well.
    I'm pretty tired after such a long day.
    Warming up my dinner now and going to eat then go to bed.
    I've got probably 100 messages about that tv and my bedroom set, 90% dont go beyond "is this still available and the ones that have said more ask me to deliver.
    Fuck I'm just going to throw the damn tv in the dumpster and keep my bedroom set and move it into my girlfriend's basement so I can sleep down there and eat rats.
    Why not live like I want to?
    Bradley Black Hole
    How long have you been dating and how old is her child? You really gonna move in and be the handy dad
Jump to Top