User Controls

Why does Wariat edit his posts?

Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Stupid fucking Nonce, we copy them all.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Yah who knows. You should see the file I have on maciej lata. It's so incriminating it's unbelievable. My meeting with interpol next week should go well.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    lol at interpol believeing what some guy says online. anyone could make anything up son...
    plus they wont extradite someone from poland bro. thats hilarious interpol only extradites usa citizens who run away or are on the run with warrants. and everything i said never broke polish laws even if i wasnt lying.
    Then why are they taking the time to meet with me?
    theyll meet with anyone bro lol. as i said what polish laws did i ever say i broke. talking to chicks over 15 isnt illegal in poland i never specified nor have i ever met or cyebred or sexted or snything of the sort with anyone younger lol.
    Mmhmm ok man sure sounds good.

Yah I wouldn't worry about it they just said they've been getting reports from something about a team of child protection people that work in poland and apparently your name has been coming up or something idk I'm just telling u what they told me.

Do you think I need a cover page for my folder I'm gonna give them with everything you've ever said on the internet? Or just a regular folder is good enough? Oh I know, a manilla envelope those look professional
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    lol words on the internet...
    Yah its just words man don't worry
    yea sure because theyd tell you my name has been coming up lol.
    Well yah after I contacted them months ago about you, they re contacted me because I guess you've probably been chatting with their decoys. That's my guess. Idk though they just called me back asking if I still had all the saved info on you I just told them yah. We are meeting for lunch next week. I'm excited cuz they said they would pay and it's a nice restaurant they want to meet at

I just wanna look professional u know? Is that too much to ask? Jeeze
    lol if that was true you wouldnt be posting about it.
    Why not?
    lplus polish interpol wouldnt contact you or an americana nd how would you meet them in the usa?
    Stupid dumb Nonce
    Idk they said they have 2 agents coming to meet with me. I hope one is a hot chick.
    yea theyre gonna fly from poland to usa to meet you sure. or even usa interpol fly to whatever city you liveto meet you lol.
    We have all the pics and copies of all the chats on here, including ones deleted. They are looking to pass these onto Polish authorities and investigate further. Should have stuck to getting your ass licked by dogs.

Ha ha, stupid Nonce cunt.
    lol investigate stories... sure, theyre gonna investigate someone writing stuff online. on a shitposting trash troll forum.
    what exactly would they investigate? chicks over the polish age of consent or my fantasies? and i never messed with dogs unlike you bro.
Jump to Top