User Controls

are asian chicks really perverted kinky or is it just a myth?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Wariat i was talking to rhis super young chick wont sya how old but not preteen lets just say on this chat and we went to diecord and this chick started saying how she put a cuckumber in her ass the other night and how it feels better or she prefere things in ass later i ended up just saying out or the blue i likehaving my butt licked and she right away got into the subject saying shed try it or i could do that was her first vomment then she sent me a bunch of pics out of the boue really some of them so i dont think it would be a ruse and then would say is this ok? and i never said yes i just figure she already sent them without me specificslly asking and commented n them then later she was in the bathroom apparently with a mirror pic and later she basicslly said when i asked what shed do with me if we were in the bathroom together thwt shed strip me or i her or both and was like then your get on your fours on knees ar first i assumed she meant her fours so i said you mesn you would and she rpelied no you would than id lick your butthole and jerk you off from the side.she then mept tyring to get me to send her a butthole pic which i never did.

Originally posted by Wariat the crazy thing is she sent me the uncensored or without the black dot pics at end rught before blocking me because she got mad i tried to get her to do specific poses which she wouldnt do so she could prove it is her thst moment taking the pics and theyre not someone else or something thats what i was trying to do but didnt tell her and she sent me nude ones then said here ya go pervert and blocked me. which i dont think some cops or agency would fo so ims till divided if this was an actual kinky slut into ass both licking older mens ass and sticking things in hers or some weirdo who knows.

Originally posted by Wariat either way lately ive been on a sick one again. im paranoid again theyre gonna get me or someone would but would poland care about some chick in a usa state (shes originally from vietnam but was based out of usa) who out of the blue sends pics possibly of an over 18 asian chick pretending to be her and cybering or talking about sex with her or smeone from a diff vountry and at end this perosn sending some raunchy stuff without my permission and syaing bye blocking me?

Originally posted by Wariat also why say oh if you dont believe me we can wuit talking or ill go and basically if it was some ruse theyd try to keep the convo going right bot block or a couple times get mad i didnt send the asscrack pic and threaten to leave/block?

Originally posted by Wariat i got carried away a bit and went on a sidk one or didnt worry about my safety sophie due to the fact she sent an ass shot but censored when i asked if she would so to me she was real but later i realized she could have just had certisn pics and somehow luck would have it one i sort of wanted to see she had already pre set up.

Originally posted by Wariat what was weird is how she right away got to the ass licking in the bathroom didnt even pretend shed suck dick or do anything else jsut me on my fours her stroking dick and licking the much older ass right away. like its in the asians blood form young age or something to do this guys?

Originally posted by Wariat doesnt it sound weird to u guys a chick at thwt age who never eben been with a man or guy says you get naked on your knees and tounge goes in ass?

no
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    So what your saying wariat is that you regularly groom young women, store the cp they send you on your phone/macfagbook, and also enjoy stalking people and photographing then without their knowledge so that you can talk about how you should have asked them if they like rimming or dog sex?

Correct? Or did I miss something? I just need a good summary for the intro of my files I'm going to be discussing with interpol at our meeting next week. BTW what's your middle name maciej? Or should I say Mike? Or do you prefer Mr lata? I'm just trying to be professional here
    nope i never specified her wge for all you know she could have been 20 or over the polish age of consent and the pics she sent not here thus not cp plus i never daid about storing them secondly if someone sends you something without you asking for it is not seeking it thirdly again she may be 19 for all u know. or for all you know i could be making this all up for some shits and giggles :)
    read up on laws if someone is sending you pics of an adult chick its not cp pretending to be younger lol and if someone sends you a pix out of the boue without you asking or seeking it wnd telling the perosn to delete it it isnt seeking it either and i never said they were nudes or anything like that anyway and i was justmaking it all up.
    Ok sure buddy sure. Tell it to the judge
    lol poland is not gonna extradite someone over some internet talk from some junky dude like you with a huge criminal record trying to extraidte someone to the us.
    They didn't say anything about extradition. Apparently they work with some child protection people in poland or something. Idk you'll find out soon enough I guess
    ITT: Wariat is scared.
    lol i know polish laws very well, nobody i ever twlked to or mentioned on here was below 15.
    Ok man sure sounds like u got it figured out then. I'm sure they won't care about the 327 pages of you talking about molesting children and grooming them.

Don't worry man
    lol children. none of anyone i twlked about was under polish age of vonsent and talk is talk anyone could make anything up lol.

like the drug crimes and other crimes youve been talking about...
    Oh OK then your probably safe man idk?
Jump to Top