User Controls

got my exs old clothes here

filtration African Astronaut
    should i just bin them? or put them next to her road?
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Return them like a normal person?
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Sell them on eBay
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    I threw her clothes in a field
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    filtration African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Return them like a normal person?

Can't message her or speak to her so not sure how I can return it like a normal person lol
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Wear them to the local pub
    Pics? Of her pantsM??
    cigreting Dark Matter
    wats bin them
    create a raffle her unmentionables
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Donate them to the less fortunate or give them to your new ho
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Fuck I used to do some toxic retarded shit like say I was gonna throw them on her lawn or burn them and shit. Don't be like me
    Kafka sweaty
    Could sell them to trannys.
    Treasure them forever, on cold rainy nights you can hold them close to your face and cry out into the night "whhhhhyyyyy"
    Kafka sweaty
    I had one asking to buy my clothes
    Used unwashed and delivered in a ziplock bag to seal in the freshness.
    Kafka sweaty
    Tbh something weird happened, staying in a hotel w my ex-gfs ex-bf, he let me borrow his joggers to go out to the smoking area, then told me they were hers. Like wtf I don’t wanna wear my ex’s clothes. He said I’m so much like her so fuck knows what was going on.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    what a weird flock of birds
    Originally posted by Kafka I had one asking to buy my clothes

that was me
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Used unwashed and delivered in a ziplock bag to seal in the freshness.

she’ll probably suffocate…. so fresh, but dead
    Wear them.
Jump to Top