User Controls

this is apparently unprecedented

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    that four european leaders or two polish and maybe five since from 3/4 countries came to a wartorn capital of kiev during a war to show their support. this has literally never happened in history guys.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Kyiv isn't encircled. You can drive into it if you approach from the south. The trains are working across most of Ukraine, including to Kyiv and Kharkov.
    blaster master victim of incest
    blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by blaster master in my mind and in the things that ive seen as a shit tier welder, i believe this russia vs ukraine thing is all a part of the electric car and anti white american conspiracy.

Spoken like a true American hero.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by blaster master in my mind and in the things that ive seen as a shit tier welder, i believe this russia vs ukraine thing is all a part of the electric car and anti white american conspiracy.

Those fucking stonecutters
    Originally posted by Wariat that four european leaders or two polish and maybe five since from 3/4 countries came to a wartorn capital of kiev during a war to show their support. this has literally never happened in history guys.

It's hardly the Yalta conference.
Jump to Top