User Controls

Bread is 4 Fucking Dollars!

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Fuck you Joe Biden you corrupt stupid green pushing faggot.
    Even with the Kroger's card it cost $3.
    This shit is fucking stupid and the only thing I am grateful for is the fact I've already been through this with that nigger Obama so I know how to live poor and what to expect next.
    Way to crap all over the American people for your family's personal interests in the Ukraine.
    Even China disagrees with sanctions saying "Sanctions only hurt the people" which is so very true.
    Bread is easy to make yourself, and much tastier too, get on it negro.
    freesitenews1 Yung Blood
    eCommerce website and directories

No one can reach out to others in the same way that you can. No one can speak your words. No one can convey your meanings. No one can comfort others with your kind of comfort. No one can bring your kind of understanding to another person. No one can be cheerful and light-hearted3 and joyous4 in your way. No one can smile your smile. No one else can bring the whole unique impact of you to another human being.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy I know how to live poor.

Lol, not that you're wrong about Biden because you definitely aren't but you definitely don't know how to live poor, you post almost every day about sinking your money into half brained unnecessary projects and foolish investments.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Everything has gone up. But don't eat bread bro.

Wheat and corn are the 2 most genetically modified foods that we have today and are horrible for you. Not to mention your body can't tell the difference between bread and sugar so you might as well be eating sugar.

Inflammation city. (Which is the underlying cause of 90%+ of health issues)
    Only women eat bread and drink milk or eat soy or leafy greens

Real men eat nothing until they die and don't complain about it
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Everything has gone up. But don't eat bread bro.

Wheat and corn are the 2 most genetically modified foods that we have today and are horrible for you. Not to mention your body can't tell the difference between bread and sugar so you might as well be eating sugar.

Inflammation city. (Which is the underlying cause of 90%+ of health issues)

What would be the best diet for someone on a strict, strict budget?
    Very impure cocaine
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Apparently bread is against the rules so the diet of eating turkey cheese sandwiches for every meal is off the table. So what's left? Nothing but chicken and macaroni and bananas
    Originally posted by mmQ Apparently bread is against the rules so the diet of eating turkey cheese sandwiches for every meal is off the table. So what's left? Nothing but chicken and macaroni and bananas

I used to have an alcoholic friend who pretty much only bought bulk rice and beans and lived mainly off that when it came to food. Not recommended of course.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I hate beans. Which sucks because they're so good for you. I guess maaaaybe I can handle hot green beans if they have a bunch of cheese melted over them and probably some hot sauce too.
    U could stick to pork or hamburger.

Cheaper than that?

Canned fish like sardines/mackerel. Jerky is good but it's Hella spensive...honestly eating only meat especially beef and lamb is Hella expensive
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I wasn't actually asking for myself but if I ever get in a bind I just wanted your opinion since I value it so much.

I wasn't kidding though I really do just eat a lot of chicken and macaroni and bananas. And pizza.
    Lol yay!

Go team space niggas!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    my bread is 2 4 5 and its good stuff
    Originally posted by mmQ I hate beans. Which sucks because they're so good for you. I guess maaaaybe I can handle hot green beans if they have a bunch of cheese melted over them and probably some hot sauce too.

I mean, I do recall you admitting that you basically have the palate and diet of an 8 year old.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Solstice I mean, I do recall you admitting that you basically have the palate and diet of an 8 year old.

Yeah. I wish it weren't so but I can't help what I like and don't like. I basically like beef chicken steak turkey ham cheese, macaroni and other pastas. Very few vegetables I really ENJOY. I don't mind carrots with ranch or sweet corn on the cob. Potatoes are cool. Bananas. Watermelon. Cantaloupe. Cinnamon toast crunch. Ice cream. Cheetos. Lol
    Originally posted by mmQ Yeah. I wish it weren't so but I can't help what I like and don't like. I basically like beef chicken steak turkey ham cheese, macaroni and other pastas. Very few vegetables I really ENJOY. I don't mind carrots with ranch or sweet corn on the cob. Potatoes are cool. Bananas. Watermelon. Cantaloupe. Cinnamon toast crunch. Ice cream. Cheetos. Lol

Yeah that sounds shitty. Wish I had advice for it. I enjoy all kinds of vegetables and healthy stuff and don't dip it in butter or cheese or sauce. I've known other people in our age group like that too though.
    Originally posted by mmQ What would be the best diet for someone on a strict, strict budget?

People. They're free.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Bread is easy to make yourself, and much tastier too, get on it negro.

Good idea I might attempt banana bread sometime
Jump to Top