User Controls

so apparently guys

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    someone in nato really wants poland to get involved in the fight and kamala harris it seems went all the way to poland to try to convince us to hand over those migs or planes. people across polish news stories and twitter are commenting things like „i a. year’s time we will be begging nato for a plane”
    lol four leaders of four nations invluding poland are heading for kiev. kaczynski wil be repeating his brothers 2008 speech in georgia that apparently saved europes face and sropped putins agression for a while and predicted ukraine right now. putin will be trying to kill them.

this above is me translating a połish tweei just read.
    so apparently zelinski and not just biden and harris is trying to really hard put poland into thr conflict. some supposedly russian flew over polish territory before coming baxk to the ukraine to be mysteriously shot down:
    https://www.rp.pl/konflikty-zbrojne/art35863221-ukrainska-armia-rosyjski-dron-wlecial-w-polska-przestrzen-powietrzna
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    Originally posted by Wariat lol four leaders of four nations invluding poland are heading for kiev. kaczynski wil be repeating his brothers 2008 speech in georgia that apparently saved europes face and sropped putins agression for a while and predicted ukraine right now. putin will be trying to kill them.

this above is me translating a połish tweei just read.

I think you mean Kyiv
    When did Chicken Kiev become Chicken Kyiv???
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Remember when you tried to Nonce a 12 year old
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson When did Chicken Kiev become Chicken Kyiv???

M&M meat market still sells chicken KIEV and I called them nazi fucks and asked for a discount and those nazi fucks wouldn't do it.
Jump to Top