User Controls

Ok Im quite sure shes real guys

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    hmm
    holy fuck one of her tiktok vids is with her bff the same chick she sometimes shows on snap stories and its so sensual and weird or funny but hot. like they both have their heads down than their feet or legs with shes go up and start moving into the air a bit.
    The crazy fucking thing tho and makes me think it could be a set up is she wanted to come over. this bitch doesnt even know me yet and even being 28 the age difference would be scary for literally 90 percent of girls her age and she said "I got an idea. Maybe when you get back I can go on my longboard to you" and I asked if she meant to meet somewhere or come over to my place and she was open to both ideas.
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    youve been in a mental hospital for the past 10 years ever since luciano hit you so hard you haven't been functional since. This is all a brain damage delusion
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top