User Controls

Dead 14 and 18 year olds at work

Lots of dead ones. How do we solve this problem as a team.
    smokemon Houston
    Did you poke them with a stick to make sure?
    It's just come out that hundreds of thousands of Millennials and GenXers were killed by the experimental mRNA gene therapy, according to a major Wall Street analyst who carefully went through the recent Pfizer data. Supposedly, there's going to be a Wall Street analyst team, comprised of several of the top Wall Street financial gurus, who are soon going to blow the lid off this massive democide operation.

sauce: https://rumble.com/vxb2jo-wall-street-quality-vaccine-death-researchthis-is-going-to-get-serious-soon.html
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ It's just come out that hundreds of thousands of Millennials and GenXers were killed by the experimental mRNA gene therapy, according to a major Wall Street analyst who carefully went through the recent Pfizer data. Supposedly, there's going to be a Wall Street analyst team, comprised of several of the top Wall Street financial gurus, who are soon going to blow the lid off this massive democide operation.

sauce: https://rumble.com/vxb2jo-wall-street-quality-vaccine-death-researchthis-is-going-to-get-serious-soon.html

lol lmao covid definitely killed more tho phag
    Originally posted by Meikai lol lmao covid definitely killed more tho phag

Not at all. Covid is nothing more than a common flu. They used the bogus PCR test to produce nothing but false positives, they deliberately didn't do autopsies, they assumed causes of death with multiple comorbidities, they manipulated their data using fraudulent computer models, they used all the flu numbers to pad their Covid numbers. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. You've been had, man. All they've done is told you lies from day one. They planned the whole thing well before March 2020. It's the greatest hoax of this century.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Lol ya they always suck at work.

I work with some kids and 3 hrs into a 5 hr shift they are all crying and complaining about wanting to go home and they r tired.

I'm over here, age 31 with too much actual baggage, ready to work a whole other shift.

Fucking kids these days.
    smokemon Houston
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Fucking kids these days.

They were raised almost entirely by the TV and internet.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    smokemon Houston
    Originally posted by smokemon They were raised almost entirely by the TV and internet.

so was I?
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Lots of dead ones. How do we solve this problem as a team.

replace them.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by smokemon

lmao😂😂🤣
Jump to Top