User Controls

We shouldn't pay income tax on money that we spend on necessities.

blaster master victim of incest
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    What I've learned from owning smol bidnizzzzz iz sales tax is a complete scam. People double tax and write off all kinds of bullshit. I benefit from certain parts of it and that's how they grease the wheels to get its legitimacy
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    yeah pretty much back in the day everyone drove around in studebakers and smoked cigars and had at least a cocktail cart in their house if not a little wet bar and all they had to do was pay like 5000 dollars for the house and they could go work down at the plant until their pension kicked in but now they made it so the houses are built out of cardboard and softwood by mexicans and yet they cost like 300 thousand dollars to build and youre only allowed to paint it blue and you have to spray the yard with poison the type of people that can afford that spends there time riding around on adult tricycle to reduce tailpipe and works at google , roblox, or netflix making tv shows about multicultural homosexuality to program kids
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    paying taxes is democracy and your value.
    BUT BUT BUT WHERE WILL WE GET THE MONEY TO RUN THE GOVERNMENT?!?!?!

Hmm maybe operate it like a business and if you can't turn a profit without force you get fired and replaced by someone better WHO CAN
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I have a problem buying (and selling) used items on ebay and having to pay tax on it...IT'S ALREADY HAD SALES TAX PAID WHEN IT WAS NEW BITCHES...doubling up on sales tax is bullshit.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Get an HSA account and save some of your money.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by blaster master The glow nigs should know that the average joe is hurting right now and should cut us some slack. Part of our paychecks should be tax free to cover things like rent, transportation, internet access, and groceries. Oh and weed, you shouldnt have to pay income tax on the money you buy pot with.

That's what happens when you get a job instead of earning money.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker That's what happens when you get a job instead of earning money.

youre right , anyone that gets a job or works is a fucking idiot that should kill themselves. LAzy pieces of shit ngigers ruin society and bitch all day while all they do is go outside and suck some assholes cock for 11 hours a day. How about producing something with your hands instead of pushing boxes all day you brandom nigggers
Jump to Top