User Controls

Pepsi makes some great tasting sodas/drinks.

You should try all their products, .
    Nah

I'm about that G Fuel though.

Also, I brew iced tea, it's good
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    You realize you need to make an agreement with pepsi before you plug their products to get paid, right?
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    pepsico makes rockstar energy drinks, right? love the white can sugarfree. that first sip of the day, aaahh! keep it up pepsi! liked and subscribed
    Originally posted by snab_snib pepsico makes rockstar energy drinks, right? love the white can sugarfree. that first sip of the day, aaahh! keep it up pepsi! liked and subscribed

I have to be 💯, I can't go back to normal energy drinks after GFuel.

I experienced some sticker shock because the shit seems super expensive up front for a powdered energy drink ($30 for a box of 40 servings) but it only comes out to like 80¢/serving, and it's actually well worth the money.

There are two reasons I think Gfuel is the best energy drink I've tried.

The first is because it is the only energy drink I have tried where when you are "up", it doesn't feel unpleasant.

Like with Rockstar and Red Bull and shit, I always feel gross and "wrong" when it starts kicking in. It's hard to describe but I feel I comfortable and it simply feels like I shouldn't be as alert, energetic etc as I am. It's unpleasant. I just feel kind of cranky on other energy drinks. The best way to put it is that you feel like you're still tired but you're kind of on awareness crutches.

But Gfuel kind of works silently somehow; it never feels bad, I just feel "up". I definitely have the same energy boost as other energy drink, but it just makes me feel refreshed, focused and so on without feeling "bleh". I don't know how they do it but it feels like fucking magic, you hardly even notice you are on an energy drink aside from the noticeable rejuvenation that an energy drink is *supposed* to give you.

Secondly, and more importantly, somehow they have managed to avoid the "crash" from other energy drinks. This is literally the worst part of energy drinks, and why I stopped drinking them entirely for the longest time. They give you a boost in "energy" I.e. they increase your alertness, stave off feelings of sleepiness, improve your focus and concentration and possibly your reaction speed. But then you experience a crash, which feels like shit and destroys basically the rest of your day unless you can take a nap, or slam another one with a double crash at the end.

How GFuel avoids this is a mystery to me, but it's legitimately amazing. Again, I get the same level of "up" as with Rockstar or Red Bull, but it comes in very gently, and then once the effects wear off, it puts me back on my normal level and that's it. You drink one in the morning like a cup of coffee to get you going and that's literally all there is to it, there is no "down" after that.

Again, you literally don't even "feel" it going into effect. With a Rockstar or something, if you have it while you are sleepy or tired then it feels like your sleepiness or tiredness is still there, but you've been out into some kind of exoskeleton where your body can still function normally but the feeling of fatigue is still there. But with GFuel, it is actually pretty insane how subtle it is. A few days ago I was up late, my eyes were starting to droop and shit and I didn't want to sleep, so I had some. And in about 30 minutes, it kicked in and I simply was not tired any more.

Seriously, could not recommend this shit enough.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon I have to be 💯, I can't go back to normal energy drinks after GFuel.

I experienced some sticker shock because the shit seems super expensive up front for a powdered energy drink ($30 for a box of 40 servings) but it only comes out to like 80¢/serving, and it's actually well worth the money.

There are two reasons I think Gfuel is the best energy drink I've tried.

The first is because it is the only energy drink I have tried where when you are "up", it doesn't feel unpleasant.

Like with Rockstar and Red Bull and shit, I always feel gross and "wrong" when it starts kicking in. It's hard to describe but I feel I comfortable and it simply feels like I shouldn't be as alert, energetic etc as I am. It's unpleasant. I just feel kind of cranky on other energy drinks. The best way to put it is that you feel like you're still tired but you're kind of on awareness crutches.

But Gfuel kind of works silently somehow; it never feels bad, I just feel "up". I definitely have the same energy boost as other energy drink, but it just makes me feel refreshed, focused and so on without feeling "bleh". I don't know how they do it but it feels like fucking magic, you hardly even notice you are on an energy drink aside from the noticeable rejuvenation that an energy drink is *supposed* to give you.

Secondly, and more importantly, somehow they have managed to avoid the "crash" from other energy drinks. This is literally the worst part of energy drinks, and why I stopped drinking them entirely for the longest time. They give you a boost in "energy" I.e. they increase your alertness, stave off feelings of sleepiness, improve your focus and concentration and possibly your reaction speed. But then you experience a crash, which feels like shit and destroys basically the rest of your day unless you can take a nap, or slam another one with a double crash at the end.

How GFuel avoids this is a mystery to me, but it's legitimately amazing. Again, I get the same level of "up" as with Rockstar or Red Bull, but it comes in very gently, and then once the effects wear off, it puts me back on my normal level and that's it. You drink one in the morning like a cup of coffee to get you going and that's literally all there is to it, there is no "down" after that.

Again, you literally don't even "feel" it going into effect. With a Rockstar or something, if you have it while you are sleepy or tired then it feels like your sleepiness or tiredness is still there, but you've been out into some kind of exoskeleton where your body can still function normally but the feeling of fatigue is still there. But with GFuel, it is actually pretty insane how subtle it is. A few days ago I was up late, my eyes were starting to droop and shit and I didn't want to sleep, so I had some. And in about 30 minutes, it kicked in and I simply was not tired any more.

Seriously, could not recommend this shit enough.

sold

gonna get some gfuel along with my biannual order of arginine, 5-htp, phenibut, theanine, psilacetin, beta-gpc, beta-lipoic, acetylcarnitine, piperine, circumin, and piracetam.

looked at their website. wish they sold in larger bulk. i looked at the lable, this shit is intense.

what are their best flavors? http://gfuel.com/collections/tubs
    Some of their flavours have a certain bitter/sour undertone that isn't strictly bad but might not be desirable to some people (it's fine with me). The one I currently have is pink lemonade, and it has that undertone, but I think the flavour is fine. If you don't mind it, Faze Berry is good as well. Blue Ice is decent.

If you don't want that and just want a clean, sweet taste then my favourites so far has been tropical rain. Other good flavours I've tried are watermelon, peach mango, and kiwi strawberry.

They're mostly very good. I can't say there is a bad one I've tried yet. There are certainly some that I don't care too much for and won't order again, but they're not bad either. Among them are lemonade, grape, green apple and fruit punch.
    Also, pro tip: for your subsequent purchases, consider buying off Amazon. With a subscription (which you can cancel) the price comes out to be about the same, and the shipping from G Fuel's own site is like $10+, and slower than Amazon. So unless you just want a "free" shaker cup every time, I think Amazon is probably the way to go.
    alright, cool. amazon has tubs for 27 dollars as opposed to gfuels 35.

i've gotta try FaZeberry for sure.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You have a MENTAL DEFICIENCY if you rely on anything other than natural spring water.
    Originally posted by mmQ You have a MENTAL DEFICIENCY if you rely on anything other than natural spring water.

are you implying that if we took two perfectly identical twins, identical in every way, and gave one spring water, and one spring water with methamphetamine in it, and forced them to fight to the death, and we repeated this experiment hundreds of thousands of times, that the twin on methamphetamine wouldn't win many many more times than the twin on spring water?

considering the obvious answer to the previous question, we might even go so far as to say that the un-augmented human is inherently deficient in light of his augmented potential
    Originally posted by snab_snib alright, cool. amazon has tubs for 27 dollars as opposed to gfuels 35.

i've gotta try FaZeberry for sure.

One thing is that G Fuel almost always has promo codes you can find to use on their website. I think one that works right now for 30% off is "ELEAGUE", which brings the price in line with Amazon.

Also again, note that they give you a "free" shaker cup if you order from their site, which is very useful, but you can buy one on Amazon as well, and the Gamma Labs site has kind of pricey shipping.

Amazon has one with a weird gorilla on it that's $12, and dank Faze ones and shit for $20.

So depending on the shipping and promo codes available, it might be cheaper from Amazon or the Gamma Labs site for your first purchase. So just weigh up both options. You definitely want their shaker cup, the shaker component works great and they're good quality, plus they are very convenient for easily making a serving.

But after your first purchase, I don't think there is a reason not to use Amazon, unless you want another cup.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by snab_snib are you implying that if we took two perfectly identical twins, identical in every way, and gave one spring water, and one spring water with methamphetamine in it, and forced them to fight to the death, and we repeated this experiment hundreds of thousands of times, that the twin on methamphetamine wouldn't win many many more times than the twin on spring water?

considering the obvious answer to the previous question, we might even go so far as to say that the un-augmented human is inherently deficient in light of his augmented potential

The answer to your question isn't obvious whatsoever.
    Oh and pro tip:

Each tub comes with a scoop that looks like this:

The serving size itself is only the cylindrical portion.

The "conical" portion is only present to help you scoop in more without spilling what is already inside. Don't fill the scoop above the cylindrical portion.

You are a smart kid so I probably didn't need to tell you this but you wouldn't believe the amount of retarded shit you hear as a result of the scoop, like "GFUEL DOESN'T DISSOLVE PROPERLY AND LEAVES GRAINS, LIKE LOW QUALITY TANG" or "I ONLY GOT 30 SERVINGS?!?!?" or "WHAT HAPPEN 2 NO CRAESH?"... No shit idiot, you're putting too much into the cup...
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Oh and pro tip:

Each tub comes with a scoop that looks like this:

The serving size itself is only the cylindrical portion.

The "conical" portion is only present to help you scoop in more without spilling what is already inside. Don't fill the scoop above the cylindrical portion.

You are a smart kid so I probably didn't need to tell you this but you wouldn't believe the amount of retarded shit you hear as a result of the scoop, like "GFUEL DOESN'T DISSOLVE PROPERLY AND LEAVES GRAINS, LIKE LOW QUALITY TANG" or "I ONLY GOT 30 SERVINGS?!?!?" or "WHAT HAPPEN 2 NO CRAESH?"… No shit idiot, you're putting too much into the cup…

i'm guessing this stuff doesn't really go bad, so i'll be getting 40 16oz water bottles, and making 40 servings, and lining them up in a grid in my fridge. i might actually divide the tub into 31 portions or however many days in a month there are using a scale and a calculator.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I like how this thread somehow actually got a product sold.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Lanny I like how this thread somehow actually got a product sold.

kek
    Originally posted by Lanny I like how this thread somehow actually got a product sold.

Lol, you know that's actually funny. I don't actually have any connection to G Fuel aside from being a satisfied customer... But my line of work is actually advertising, and I guess you can't just "turn it off" :P
    Originally posted by snab_snib i'm guessing this stuff doesn't really go bad, so i'll be getting 40 16oz water bottles, and making 40 servings, and lining them up in a grid in my fridge. i might actually divide the tub into 31 portions or however many days in a month there are using a scale and a calculator.

It doesn't go bad but I actually think that takes away one of my favourite parts of the product, I.e. that it is a powder. That means they aren't shipping you water, and you can keep those 40 servings without the need for much storage space. The way I personally do it is that I just make my next serving after I'm done with one, and leave the shaker cup in the fridge.

Plus you can never be too sure with water and pathogens. I don't trust any water based stuff I make at home to stay good for a month unless I've personally boiled the water before it goes in. Just seems like a good idea to put fresh water in every time you want a drink.

Post last edited by Captain Falcon at 2017-02-07T07:37:24.728804+00:00
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    I've always liked pepsi, used to have it on tap at my local when I was a kid so it was what I had when I was there and I've liked it ever since.
    On energy drinks I prefer monsters for the flavours but I take what I can get, those cheap nobrand ones are actually pretty decent.

Originally posted by Captain Falcon But my line of work is actually advertising, and I guess you can't just "turn it off" :P

Off topic but would you make a thread on what to watch out for in advertising, sometimes they're obviously trying to fuck you but others are more subtle.
Jump to Top