User Controls

is it true guys?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Iran has just attacked a US embassy? and russia just atatcked a village less than 20km from the Polish border?
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    https://edition.cnn.com/2022/03/13/europe/russia-invasion-ukraine-03-13-intl-hnk/index.html
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    Yup. I was there and saw the whole thing. Here is the footage

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Iraqi PMUs launched rockets at the US embassy there, not Iran, and it's not really anything new
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Remember when you tried to Nonce a 12 year old.
    Originally posted by aldra Iraqi PMUs launched rockets at the US embassy there, not Iran, and it's not really anything new

I was wrong, Iran's actually claimed this one

supposedly retaliation for recent j'ewstrikes in Syria that killed IRGC advisors, but I don't understand why they targeted Iraqi Kurdistan of all places
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra I was wrong, Iran's actually claimed this one

supposedly retaliation for recent j'ewstrikes in Syria that killed IRGC advisors, but I don't understand why they targeted Iraqi Kurdistan of all places

That must be the end for the Iran peace talks. Hard for me to believe this isn't part of some jedi's plan. Oil will go higher.
    Originally posted by Wariat Iran has just attacked a US embassy? and russia just atatcked a village less than 20km from the Polish border?

PS. the embassy in Erbil is under construction, it's not operational yet
    blaster master victim of incest
    This is interesting. The half-built diplomatic compound was only incidental; the actual target was a Mossad base.

israel has been burying the story domestically and (unusually) not responded at all, which indicates that they were probably doing something there that they do not want attention drawn to
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I read the target was a KuristanTV facility next to the consulate.
    Originally posted by aldra This is interesting. The half-built diplomatic compound was only incidental; the actual target was a Mossad base.

israel has been burying the story domestically and (unusually) not responded at all, which indicates that they were probably doing something there that they do not want attention drawn to

Aren't the Kurds actually quite friendly towards the Kikes?
Jump to Top