User Controls

Post covid holidays?

Donald Trump Black Hole
    Anyone got post-covid holidays planned this summer?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I need to see fam I haven't seen in forever and visit a city I lived in as a kid. Maybe visit the land of acron and hts
    covid is never going away
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    Munich and Poland hopefully. Wby
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kafka Munich and Poland hopefully. Wby

I was going to spend summer this year in Ukraine but I guess that's not happening, thanks Vladdy Daddy.

I dunno where else to go that's not a tourist trap. Poland and Germany will be full of (actual) refugees btw.
    lets all get crunk in Ibiza

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Donald Trump I was going to spend summer this year in Ukraine but I guess that's not happening, thanks Vladdy Daddy.

I dunno where else to go that's not a tourist trap. Poland and Germany will be full of (actual) refugees btw.

Europe is a multicultural shithole
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Europe is a multicultural shithole

God bless America
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Donald Trump I dunno where else to go that's not a tourist trap. Poland and Germany will be full of (actual) refugees btw.

Don’t think Turkey has had a civil war in a while. I mean I’m sure Istanbul has its tourist traps but better than most of Western Europe
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Lanny Don’t think Turkey has had a civil war in a while. I mean I’m sure Istanbul has its tourist traps but better than most of Western Europe

I was in Istanbul last October, I really hate that place.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Donald Trump I was in Istanbul last October, I really hate that place.

Really? I’ve always wanted to go. What didn’t you like about it?
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Lanny Really? I’ve always wanted to go. What didn’t you like about it?

I don't know, I just really don't like Turkish people for some reason. Nothing specific.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Europe is a multicultural shithole

your moms a multicultural shithole.

and peehole.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump I don't know, I just really don't like Turkish people for some reason. Nothing specific.

now you understand why wiggers had to be genocided,
Jump to Top