User Controls

Sick of roomates

For whatever reason everyone just loooves trying to make they're fucked up lives my problem. Rather get a studio in the crappiest part of town at this point.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Oh hi Stephanie. I didn't know it was you
    Originally posted by Sudo Oh hi Stephanie. I didn't know it was you

Not even remotely on the mark ๐Ÿ™„
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by theshroomguy Not even remotely on the mark ๐Ÿ™„

Don't call me Mark, Shirley
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by theshroomguy they're fucked up' lives

They are fucked up lives

Have you considered burning them?

I think what you should do is instead of making their problems, your problems, you should make your problems, their problems.

Get NASTY with it. Shit everywhere don't even use the bathroom anywhere just shit and piss wherever you are whenever you have to go.

Eat food and leave all sorts of crumbs around.

Take the garbage bag out of the garbage bin and puke a bunch into the bin.

Things of that nature
    Originally posted by mmQ They are fucked up lives

Have you considered burning them?

I think what you should do is instead of making their problems, your problems, you should make your problems, their problems.

Get NASTY with it. Shit everywhere don't even use the bathroom anywhere just shit and piss wherever you are whenever you have to go.

Eat food and leave all sorts of crumbs around.

Take the garbage bag out of the garbage bin and puke a bunch into the bin.

Things of that nature

That implies i could even begin to compete in the fucked up Olympics lol.
    blaster master victim of incest
    BummyMofo African Astronaut
    the bummy mofo lifestyle is the way to go. ya gotta get yourself set up see, go get a nice tent and when you park your pick up truck in wal mart parking lot pop the tent in the back and that's your house
    An adult man shouldn't have a roommate. Unless it means the girl you're fucking.
    Originally posted by Artificial Intelligence An adult man shouldn't have a roommate. Unless it means the girl you're fucking.

Oh so if your living in sin then you should, makes sense got it
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Oh so if your living in sin then you should, makes sense got it

Ye
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Artificial Intelligence An adult man shouldn't have a roommate. Unless it means the girl you're fucking.

Yeah kinda this. Like even if your roommate is your best friend youโ€™re still better off having your own space. And most people are not best friends with their roommate. Not for long anyway
    The concept of "room mates" is abhorrent. I'd sooner live in a shoe box in the middle of the M1 motorway than share my living space with someone that I wasn't fucking.
    BummyMofo African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The concept of "room mates" is abhorrent. I'd sooner live in a shoe box in the middle of the M1 motorway than share my living space with someone that I wasn't fucking.

Thats kickin it bummy mofo style
Jump to Top