User Controls

Hey Sophie

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I am already making plans with this chick back in warsaw when i get back from malta to take her out to a mexican restaurant and I think Im gonna make this one feel like a woman already like being taken out by a man and shit. What do u fink? she sits at home basically all day and does homework or gets no attention from boys so shes gonna be in bliss no?
    Im also talking to this 16 yr old ugly duckling but not fat or anything this girl with glasses and red hair from the polish dating site. at first she was like she is looking for a boy her own age and im old and all that talk but shes opening up to me slowly realizing no boys her age even look at her. shes from warsaw too I can send u guys pics if u want. shes hell of immature tho like me saying so do you have natural red heir she thought i was cxriticising her and was like "why because you dont like it or want a redhead?" I could definitely see a situation where when i get back this bitch will have her ugly duckling face and tounge in an older ass.
    Or maybe not as she hasnt prbably even kissed at all but I could see myself convincing her taking it up the ass is the thing to do for someone like her with someone over twice her age.
    The one chick I mentioned I am still unsure about the one I want to invite to a restaurant. How is meeting someone not talking about sex or anything just wanting someone to like you or two lonely people even being together without sex and without even kissing touching etc is not even illegal anywhere in the world no?
    Hey Sophie, reply to this thread
Jump to Top