User Controls

Why Polish women go to foreign countries or are always lusting after polish men

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    It makes sense. They want money and someone who is showy or shows off spending it around them or on them also into tall and dark. and the men like them due to wanting to fuck young or teen pussies and in general anting something fair skinned or smooth. So it all works out right? Like when those polish teens go to those camps or colonies in places like greece etc.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Lol Greece. Last time Greece was worth mentioning was about 2500 years ago. Also Greeks are southern euro fucks, they are not 'fair skinned' or 'white' as the yanks would conceptualize them.

To your point i don't have an issue with Polish girls coming to my country, they work, only thing i don't like about them is that they only speak English and Polish, now i can learn Polish, why can't they learn Dutch? I shouldn't be forced to speak in a foreign language in a social or business situation with someone that lives in my country.

Also, being the amazing humanitarian that i am i will caution East Bloc people against getting involved with corporations in my country that provide full spectrum everything. Like housing, a job, transport. Corporations have legal protections that you will not have if you are not a naturalized Dutch citizen. You'll be beholden to the whims of the corporation. And that's not a position you want to be in, even if you make five times more than you would in Poland, it's a pittance compared to the average salary around these parts.
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut

Cause we're awesome and you nonce kids/ don't earn da big bucks like us big dawgs.
Jump to Top