User Controls

Russia to pay for western aircraft in rubles - RT

Donald Trump Black Hole
    © Getty Images / SOPA Images
    The Russian Ministry of Transport has proposed retaining aircraft leased from foreign companies and paying for them in the national currency, a resolution published on the portal of draft regulations on Thursday states.

The document establishes a new procedure for the execution of lease agreements for foreign aircraft and aircraft engines amid the Ukraine-related anti-Russia sanctions.

According to the draft, if the contract between a Russian airline and a foreign aircraft lessor is terminated at the request of the latter, including ahead of schedule, a government commission on import substitution is to decide whether the aircraft should be returned. In the absence of such a decision, airlines can continue to use the aircraft until the end of the initial term of the lease contract.
    https://www.rt.com/business/551596-russia-may-retain-foreign-aircraft/

Big news for Ireland, which is the host country to all these transnational aircraft leasing countries. We'll be getting paid in shitty Russian rubles for our expensive US dollar planes. Ah well, couldn't care less tbqh. Maybe all those foreigners working in the area of Dublin Airport losing their jobs all at once will drive our housing costs down.

More interesting to click on the rt.com link and find out if your shit-tier government allows you to read Russian goverment misinformation or not. From my home connection I get a "connection reset" error, same as if I try to access vk or yandex from Ukraine. I have to use a VPN to access RT.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    yea the page loads and it loads damn good here in the land of the free where im in
Jump to Top