User Controls

Oil is gay

Imagine being such a poor that you actually care about gas prices.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    You don't leave your house though because the world is a scary prism of victimization for you
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it's time to oil up
    Originally posted by Sudo You don't leave your house though because the world is a scary prism of victimization for you

I leave the house multiple times every day because I'm not a cripple like you. Projection much?

Bonus note:

the world is a scary prism of victimization for you

What does that even mean? That doesn't make any sense. Did you think you came up with some cool, edgy turn of phrase there?
    Originally posted by Artificial Intelligence I leave the house multiple times every day because I'm not a cripple like you. Projection much?

Bonus note:

What does that even mean? That doesn't make any sense. Did you think you came up with some cool, edgy turn of phrase there?

"NUH UH! U!!!!"

Are you a real person or just an insecurity AI bot?
    Originally posted by Sudo "NUH UH! U!!!!"

Are you a real person or just an insecurity AI bot?

Answer the question bitch boi, no more deflections. What does "the world is a scary prism of victimization" mean?
    Originally posted by Artificial Intelligence Answer the question bitch boi, no more deflections. What does "the world is a scary prism of victimization" mean?

It means the world is not meant for males as weak as you. You are not assertive or cunning and lack social skills. Duh
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Some faggot I use to sell coke to always asks do I want red diesel. My car is petrol for one, and 2 that shit fucks your engine.
    Diesel has gone up almost 40 cents since I got a few hundred worth a week and a half ago. Now my shed makes me dizzy
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Brent oil fell $15 a barrel yesterday, fml.
    Originally posted by Sudo It means the world is not meant for males as weak as you. You are not assertive or cunning and lack social skills. Duh

It's a weird and retarded attempt at making something edgy. Did that sound really badass to you?

Do you think you're being a "prism of victimization" right now?
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Brent oil fell $15 a barrel yesterday, fml.

Actually it fell $14 two days ago
    my roblox is up
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Artificial Intelligence Actually it fell $14 two days ago

It was $139, I should have sold.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump It was $139, I should have sold.

Actually it was $140, and you don't have anything to sell because you are poor and just like talking about stonks because it's the latest 4Chan meme you are fond of.
    Originally posted by Artificial Intelligence Actually it was $140, and you don't have anything to sell because you are poor and just like talking about stonks because it's the latest 4Chan meme you are fond of.

You seem to spend alot of time on 4chan and hate yourself for it. Maybe you should die.
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    My stocks in niggerslaves4u has gone up.
    Originally posted by Sudo You seem to spend alot of time on 4chan and hate yourself for it. Maybe you should die.

Nah I've never been to 4chan and hate people who use it. They are really gay. Maybe you should try achieving your goals rather than wishing for them.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Artificial Intelligence Nah I've never been to 4chan and hate people who use it. They are really gay. Maybe you should try achieving your goals rather than wishing for them.

Wow another lie, how surprising.
    Originally posted by Artificial Intelligence Nah I've never been to 4chan and hate people who use it. They are really gay. Maybe you should try achieving your goals rather than wishing for them.

sounds like you bought the top
Jump to Top