User Controls

Fona 3-9-2022

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Good morning gonts.
    Today is a lot chillier than I had hoped.
    Basically it has nixed my plans for doing anything more at my girlfriend's house than taking out her trash.
    This weekend is going to be even worse to do anything too.
    There's nothing I can do about the weather though.

Later today I am going to fix my co-worker's leaking car tire.
    He was very up front in telling me he has no knowledge of how to fix anything on his car and apparently he has been having to put air in his tire every day and a half for some time now.
    I brought a spray bottle with some soapy water to him yesterday so he could find a leak and he approached me later and asked "what am I suppose to do with that?"
    Our next break I went outside to show him and even though it was dark outside I was able to tell him within 10 feet of his car that there was no need for the soap trick because there is a big ass bolt sticking out of your car tire.
    I feel good being able to help him out today and show him how to use a tire plug.
    Unfortunately it is a small car and the tire in question is a rear tire so it has to come off to plug it.

I managed to get about 70% of my banking updated to my new bank account yesterday and feel relieved about that.
    The rest shouldn't take very long to finish up and hopefully I'll have it all done this afternoon.

The Lancer is still running like shit but at this point I am going to try and keep it as I won't make much profit on it anyways and gas prices would really hurt if I had to go back to driving my Ford Escape everywhere. This morning I was messaging a guy who had a Lancer for parts in hopes of scavenging a thing or 2 from him.

My main goal this week now is to break my lease come pay day which is Friday. I can't afford to keep living at my apartment much longer and it sucks but the future looks bright. Moving is a pain in the ass and scary although I have hope it will all work out.

Anyways fellas, I got to finish my coffee and go find my pants.
    TTYL
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I checked again and it says Flex Seal will work in zero degree temperatures and even if whatever you are sealing is wet. That makes me hopeful I can at least stop one of the leaks today (maybe). The other window is in such bad shape I doubt I can even get plexi glass to sit against it flat enough to seal it without gobs and gobs of caulk. All I know is I am quickly running out of time and am desperate for a solution.
    flex seal dat ass gump
    Maybe you'll end up with a big bubble of flex seal, like a big black zit on the wall waiting to be popped.
    I feel like shit.
    Joints are sore and my head feels kind of yuck.
    Going to work.
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Nothing Flex seal won't sort.
    🎶 The room was completely black.

🎶 I sprayed flexseal, and it sprayed me back
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    550sq feet of happiness
    flex sealed out all the crappiness
    Got my rig setup to play
    a 486 with SVGA
    woman upstairs makin me some scran (food to you americans)
    Lancer outside, I'm a man with a plan
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Jiggs a poet and he knows it.
    Im feeling a little better after taking ibprofin.
    Work is going good.
    I got my buddy's car tire plugged.
    Ready to get outta here.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I was pretty productive today. I hope I get as much done tomorrow and can lay the foundation for something good
    I felt decent for an hour, maybe 2.
    Then it came rushing back.
    It's like Im stuck in my own personal blizzard.
    If it's a joint, it hurts. My hands went numb for a long time.
    My head feel like someone farted in it.
    And my throat is mildly sore.

After work I dropped a coworker off, got ny hump day discount for cigs.
    4 packs for $26.

Once home I turned the thermostat to 72 and then proceeded to take one of the longest and hottest showers my water heater could provide.

Immediately after drying off I microwaved left over lasuanga and took it to bed.

Im going to eat and go to sleep with the hope I wake up my old self again.
    But not so far back of an old self that Im shooting myself with King Fona's Heroin Needle.

Good night friends.
Jump to Top