User Controls

Poll: How do you feel about harming women?

Harming women

How do you feel about harming women?
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Use of violence is okay if the purpose is to reduce additional violence.
    Really? I think you should be able to use violence against women for no reason at all.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Just fuck them up psychologically if they deserve it, it’s easy because bitches are always so emotional
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    My gf has temper and a half she also has ADHD which doesn't help. I've told her if she's ever considering hitting me she better make sure i'm dead immediately or there will be severe consequences.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    On account of being able to rape your wife up until 1996 here in the UK I stand by my answer.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Kafka sweaty
    BYE
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Lol
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Donald Trump

I just read paradise lost and this is basically the middle plot
    Kafka sweaty
    This is why I’m not inviting my female friends and why I didn’t make an account four years ago.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kafka This is why I’m not inviting my female friends and why I didn’t make an account four years ago.

Oh i see, females getting hate is bad but the pedos, self mutilation threads, bomb making, drug abuse, etc is all okay.

You're a chick all right.
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Xlite Oh i see, females getting hate is bad but the pedos, self mutilation threads, bomb making, drug abuse, etc is all okay.

You're a chick all right.

I have a past with most of those things.
    OP is a woman with a black eye that needs another one
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kafka I have a past with most of those things.

Oh well, here you go then https://niggasin.space/thread/24222
    I've probably been hit by women more than anyone ITT. There is obviously something about my face or demeanor that makes them want to hit me. It's my fault. I fell down the stairs. I'm so clumsy, I'm sorry. I'll go make dinner now
    Oh Kafka is pretending to leave in an appeal for someone to "chase" her to prove they care. What a new one.
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Sudo Oh Kafka is pretending to leave in an appeal for someone to "chase" her to prove they care. What a new one.

No just bye to the people in this thread.
    Originally posted by Kafka No just bye to the people in this thread.

That's good because I hate when women play that game. You literally win by not chasing but sometimes they will do things when outside to get your attention like fuck with your car or be loud so neighbors hear. Fuck I'm sick of toxicity
Jump to Top