User Controls

Poll: Do you ever see a gay guy and want to kill him?

Do you ever see a gay guy and want to kill him?

Do you ever see a gay guy and just want to kill him?
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Everytime I see REALLY, really camp ones.

Any that think their faggot asses have a chance at "converting" me, or ones that think I'm gay to start with.
    you're avatar is a gay
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood you're avatar is a gay

Nore, you're avatoure
    Nore, you're avatoure
    Yes, but it's not really limited to gays...
    That's called projection ya homo
    this thread is closet homo announced
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny this thread is closet homo announced

You're an uncloseted homo though
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Why would you want to kill gay people? It doesn't make much sense. Gays are just even more people who would potentially fuck you. They're an objective good.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Why would you want to kill gay people? It doesn't make much sense. Gays are just even more people who would potentially fuck you. They're an objective good.

Because they're fucking gay
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Why would you want to kill gay people? It doesn't make much sense. Gays are just even more people who would potentially fuck you. They're an objective good.

Protect the gene pool, even though gay many of them still produce kids..thereby passing on their faggot gene to the next generation. Faggots serve no purpose in society other than perhaps designing nice scarves.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Protect the gene pool, even though gay many of them still produce kids..thereby passing on their faggot gene to the next generation. Faggots serve no purpose in society other than perhaps designing nice scarves.

That's why arabs all dress the same. No gay people to give them fashion advice.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump That's why arabs all dress the same. No gay people to give them fashion advice.

It's to prevent the influence of gay, that's why western culture is so degenerate and gay now.
    OP works for the FBI
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Protect the gene pool, even though gay many of them still produce kids..thereby passing on their faggot gene to the next generation. Faggots serve no purpose in society other than perhaps designing nice scarves.

Nobody "serves a purpose" in society. I can understand killing a gay person but not strictly because they're gay, but because they're a person.

how about people with nut allergies.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood OP works for the FBI

Undoubtedly correct. The sad thing is that he probably earns less than $35k a year.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Undoubtedly correct. The sad thing is that he probably earns less than $35k a year.

That's not true, I make way more money than that.
    Originally posted by mmQ Nobody "serves a purpose" in society. I can understand killing a gay person but not strictly because they're gay, but because they're a person.

Of course they do, the mail man for example serves a purpose in/to society. It might not be a service to the progression of life on Earth but it does serve a purpose to society.
Jump to Top