User Controls

Anyone else get bad anxiety on mondays?

blaster master victim of incest
    Tuesdays are worse.
    I just chill at work and every day is worse than the last in ways I could never imagine so coming back after a break I feel much better than at the end of a week of bullshit. I took yesterday off lol
    I just got out of bed and am drinking coffee I'm thankful 4 not hating Monday . My frrirnd invite me to drink beers but on account of I over did it a couple days ago I'm on the wagon and shit
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 I just got out of bed and am drinking coffee I'm thankful 4 not hating Monday . My frrirnd invite me to drink beers but on account of I over did it a couple days ago I'm on the wagon and shit

So you are going to the pub anyway to spend time with your friend and enjoy lemonade instead?
    I dunno man that sounds kinda terrible. What would yer dear old mum say about it
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    no because im.always on xanax
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    I fucking hate anxiety. I'm starting to feel anhedonia a lot lately. If this is what Malice had I feel his pain. Some girl is coming around tomorrow so I hope eating her pussy helps. If not, I'll go drown myself in the canal outside my apartment.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 I dunno man that sounds kinda terrible. What would yer dear old mum say about it

She'd say "go 'ave some 'air o' th dog me old mucker"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson She'd say "go 'ave some 'air o' th dog me old mucker"

wats old mucker
    Kafka sweaty
    in the past i'd secretly look down on people to get over it. focus on things outside yourself. in essence we are all equal. not sure what type of anxiety you mean tho, that was social.
    Kafka sweaty
    no one's really thinking about you anyway
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by blaster master my anxiety isnt about other people, it's about money, poor choices ive made that have caught up with me, and instability.

usually a couple beers make it so I can say "fuck it dawg" and I should have gotten a beer at lunch instead of a root beer.

1 sec
    Kafka sweaty
    Cigarettes actually create anxiety. You think they’re comforting but the cravings actually cause anxiety so you smoke more.
Jump to Top