User Controls

lol at this article: „a secret airport somewhere in eastern europe is being used to funnel weapons to ukrainian forces”

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    „a secret airport somewhere in eastern europe is being used to funnel weapons to ukrainian forces”

https://www.rp.pl/konflikty-zbrojne/art35819271-cnn-z-tajnego-lotniska-w-europie-wschodniej-wysylana-jest-bron-na-ukraine

lol i wonder where its at? guys? guys?
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    i dont get why kobra thinks sceon that its bad to want to fuck chicks you pretend to help like onf scebook gorups you give them advice where to live say in poland or something. whats wrong with having hidden agendas like i always do to fuck them?
    Hey dumb dumb...you keep posting Polish articles as if us niggas can read it.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Hey dumb dumb…you keep posting Polish articles as if us niggas can read it.

you dont know how to use google translate ?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny you dont know how to use google translate ?

Yeah because I'm going to waste even more time doing that

It's the posters responsibility to run it though there before posting it...or gtfo.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Wariat i dont get why kobra thinks sceon that its bad to want to fuck chicks you pretend to help like onf scebook gorups you give them advice where to live say in poland or something. whats wrong with having hidden agendas like i always do to fuck them?

because they are children
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Yeah because I'm going to waste even more time doing that

It's the posters responsibility to run it though there before posting it…or gtfo.

no wonder the west is in civilizational decline.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny no wonder the west is in civilizational decline.

because we don't want to read irrelevant languages?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny no wonder the west is in civilizational decline.

SMH...3rd worlders...check for polyps while you're up wariats ass!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood because we don't want to read irrelevant languages?

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson SMH…3rd worlders…check for polyps while you're up wariats ass!

Jump to Top