User Controls

Fona 3-7-2022

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Good morning fuys.
    Raining day here.
    Woke up at 5am and got ready to go home.
    This weekend consisted of going to a house warming party which was very nice and a good time.
    On the way home the kid got sick and ended up staying awake really late Saturday night.
    Sunday was sit around the house a lot day.
    I got some painting done and found a couple windows to task myself with doing something about.
    We went and ate at Red Robin which had shitty service so I only tipped 5 bucks.
    Then the kid went to her dad's house and my girlfriend and I made a quick stop at the store before heading home to be couch potatoes.
    Passed out just after 7pm.

Now it's Monday and the kiddo is still sick. My girlfriend is going to probably take her to the ER and get something figured out.
    Meanwhile I'm home about to drink coffee number 2 and fuck around all morning.
    It's already looking like a long day just due to how long I'll end up being awake.
    There is nothing pressing on my agenda this week.

Going to stagnate, save money to fix the Lancer and fix those windows this week.
    Might take my cats to get their claws trimmed.
    That's about it.

Hope you all are having a great day.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    good luck today!

its rainign here too
    The rain here has mostly stopped.
    Today it's going to be mildly cold and the rest of the week decently warm.
    I know I shouldn't be drinking this 2nd cup of coffee right now but I want to.
    Waiting to hear from my girlfriend about why the kid is sick.
    Doing laundry and killing time before I got to work in 6 hours...
    I know Ill be ready to nap before I even get there.
    Hungry and should probably eat but Im sort of in no mood to right now.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    hopefully the kid dies
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ^fuck off
    Laid in bed for 45 minutes watching old Unsolved Mysteries.
    Called the pharmacy to see if my script was ready which it is not.
    Looks like I have no reason at all to leave my apartment today.
    The rain has stopped thankfully.
    I want to go yank out that window at my girlfriend's house but since I'm going to be over there later this week I might as well wait.
    Hopefully I will look in my fridge in a minute and find something yummy.
    I need to call the bank and try to get this account situated.
    Nothing exciting today at all.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I'm taking a trailer to a metal fab shop then have to go back to a subdivision to figure out which houses I worked on for an invoice I should have billed along time ago. Then I'm going to the grocery store, then I'm going to my mom's to make her a stuffed squash, then I have to go home and switch vehicles, then pick up my step kid from gay care, then go back home and xhill for a few hours, then might meet up with this girl I've been taking to who lives close by and then do some computer stuff. I forgot to go to the post office today and probably lost my small window to do so today. Tons of other things I can be doing today too
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I'm on cup #9 and I havent done a dmn thing today other than seeing stuff that turned me against all music, as well as stuff that made me question everything right down to the 2 airplanes flying over yesterday spraying some shit out of them and today rick and I think our coffe is tasting like awful , same coffee and water as yesterday.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Rained here last night. Calmed down this morning. I switched to matcha from coffee recently and I'm loving the lower caffeine intake. Almost to zero sugar consumption daily as well..it's not easy at night though when I get a sweet toof b4 nighty night time.

I'm fucking pissed off my work scheduled me a double for next weekend, I hope someone takes my shift. Also I need to start on this school project for art of film asap. It's due the 9th
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    the snow melted here yesterday, that means its pretty spring like 30 miles down the Mountain I should get in touch with some work, I need 40,000 this year before October so I can get my new sled and have riding $$$ for the winter.
    Rhodium is up to 2100 an oz that drives me crazy cus it was down to 600 an oz 2 years ago and if I had spent time collecting cats I could have enough to buy my sled already
    Do u extract the rhodium from the cats? Don't u need a title to sell a full cat converter?
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Laid in bed for 45 minutes watching old Unsolved Mysteries.
    Called the pharmacy to see if my script was ready which it is not.
    Looks like I have no reason at all to leave my apartment today.
    The rain has stopped thankfully.
    I want to go yank out that window at my girlfriend's house but since I'm going to be over there later this week I might as well wait.
    Hopefully I will look in my fridge in a minute and find something yummy.
    I need to call the bank and try to get this account situated.
    Nothing exciting today at all.

Wot medz r u on fona?
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Do u extract the rhodium from the cats? Don't u need a title to sell a full cat converter?

I am a core buyer and seller from years ago, I know the people that buy and if I was going to sell cats I would drive them to indiana to sell to capital core or streeval cores in edenburg In. and they would but anything I brought to them because we have done business together for decades. I gave up scrap when I moved up here,, in Indiana they are paying 200 a ton for cars here they won't buy cars unless the cats are on them at the scrap yards, and then they only pay 50 a ton if lucky,, total scam on the working man
    time for work
    Work is going okay.
    Trying to stay out of my head and make sure Im throwing as much as I can.
    Every one throw brings me closer to leaving.
    When I do get home tonight Ill have been up 19 hours and by the time I fall asleep it will be a couple hours more.
    This is a long day for sure.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by cigreting hopefully the kid dies

hey thats someones skeet atrophy your talking about
    cigreting Dark Matter
    ya wat was i thinking
    blaster master victim of incest
Jump to Top