User Controls

how do you guys actually ask

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    to get your ass licked or rimed during sex or before sex or how do you make it happen? Lastly I havent met any women who would just go for it. very few in fact ever have.
    you put a revolver in your mouth and pull the trigger
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    missionary anal
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    I usually wear a sign around my neck that says, "in search of anal cunnililingus and k9 penises to suck."

Or you could try: "I once lived in the greatest country in the world, then tried to meet up with a 12 ur old for sex and now I'm Here! Ask me anything!"

Both should do nicely for your goalz. Da big bux will come in nicely after that toobs. That's most definitely what's up.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    lol there is absolutely nothing wrong with girls over puberty anting to fuck. youre retarded if you think anyone should do anythign worse to something completely natural and consentual and nothing against anyones will or what she hasnt done before even if it was true which im not syaing it was. nor do you know anything what was in that persons mental state or if it wasnt simply fabricated as evidence by your countrys propaganda or bias against someone for being a foreigner or from a diff country you think is me. fact is nothing he did goes against nature like fucking dogs or what your mommy and sister do on a daily basis. happened all over history and you know it. youre just too stuck in the metoo movement to see it. Sex isnt abd wrong or dangerous in any way if you know what ur doing.
    lol at thinking i or that guy feels guilty or something. for somehting every guy would do had they had the chance.
    there are people being raped by russians right now and families killed or houses bombed and all you can think of is some retarded hick shit like a white trash from hickville umerica you and your dog fucking mommy and sister are.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    I pray everynight that u get raped by a gang of russians.
    Originally posted by Wariat to get your ass licked or rimed during sex or before sex or how do you make it happen? Lastly I havent met any women who would just go for it. very few in fact ever have.

You just push her head down in that direction while saying menacingly "Lick that fucking thing or die"
Jump to Top