User Controls

MY Dick don't work like used to :(

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    See something nice and it was all boinggg.

Now I'm not happy.
    I think its the blood pressure meds fucking with my shit.
    FUCK!!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    ...well did you know that in 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The A-Team.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    YA I need MR T on the job.
    T as in Testosteron.
    Fuck spell check you all know what I mean.
    SEGA Nigga Drive Tuskegee Airman
    MY dick
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by AngryOnion

This made me hard

Technologist victim of incest
    That’s very common for a man who drinks a lot. Not trying to insult you, just stating facts🤷‍♀️
    Originally posted by Technologist That’s very common for a man who drinks a lot. Not trying to insult you, just stating facts🤷‍♀️

I am drunk right now and just came HARD my dick has been working better I aM HORNIER than I was when I was a teenager especially when I drink. Maybe I will burn out in the next 5 years if i keep it up

maybe its different for everyone WHO KNOWS
    Technologist victim of incest
    No just going by percentages.

The risk for long-term erectile dysfunction has been linked to chronic heavy use of alcohol. In fact, studies show that men who are dependent on alcohol have a 60 to 70 percent chance of suffering from sexual problems. The most common of these are erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, and loss of sexual desire.

It is rather common.
    It's called whisky dick for a reason...don't need a scientific study to know heavy drinking results in floppy freddy.
    yeah, I don't get that
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood yeah, I don't get that

you will...
Jump to Top