User Controls

russia blocks facebook and twitter

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    good.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Yes, because God forbid they know what the rest of the world thinks of their disgusting leader.

Yes keep ‘em dumb.
    Originally posted by Technologist Yes, because God forbid they know what the rest of the world thinks of their disgusting leader.

Yes keep ‘em dumb.

is that y rt and suptnick were banned.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Technologist Yes, because God forbid they know what the rest of the world thinks of their disgusting leader.

Yes keep ‘em dumb.

Just like when fb and all other social media platforms censor anything that isnt pleasing to the left, right?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Don't they have half the internet blocked already? They are the biggest conservative cucks in the world. They frequently send takedown DCMA style requests on servers for talking shit about Putin

KGB tier nazi gestapo shit

Literally everything is illegal in Russia like smoking weed and punk music because they claim it turns you gay but also claim there are no gays in Russia?

Absolute fucking retards
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Nearly everything Russian is blocked in Ukraine, all the news, all the government sites, Yandex, vk, etc.

I send groceries screenshots from TASS sometimes, it is generally reliable news, a lot better than the unadorned bullshit that the Ukrainian media puts out.

The Russian MOD announced Tuesday they were going to blow up some communications infrastructure in Kyiv and asked civilians to stay clear. It was on TASS, and I passed it on to GG. From what I can tell the Ukrainian media didn't bother passing on the warning.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]

Yes keep ‘em dumb.

Because all the good information and news is on Facebook and Twitter.

But they didn't block you?
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Putin: Blocks FB

Elon Musk - Muh Star Link
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Because all the good information and news is on Facebook and Twitter.

says the one who gets his "good information" from joutube.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny says the one who gets his "good information" from joutube.

And you get yours from tea leaf readings.
    Imagine fuys if we were the ones being duped by the mainstream media and social media and the Russian narrative was right!
    Cause invading other countries for oil or resources and blaming it on nato or nazis while your own government is funding right wing groups across the world and particularly europe and hiring putin bots is so right right?
    and shutting down the internet and every free media left in the country must be a place to live and eating shit sandwitches as the polaks on polak forums dot com say.
    Originally posted by Wariat Cause invading other countries for oil or resources and blaming it on nato or nazis while your own government is funding right wing groups across the world and particularly europe and hiring putin bots is so right right?

..that's what the mainstream media and social media WANT you to be believe is the reason.

..but yeah...being a historian you should be aware pretty much every country in the world was established by violence and takeover.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson ..that's what the mainstream media and social media WANT you to be believe is the reason.

..but yeah…being a historian you should be aware pretty much every country in the world was established by violence and takeover.

Did you just call wariat a historian?
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Did you just call wariat a historian?

I'm quoting his previous self declaration
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson ..that's what the mainstream media and social media WANT you to be believe is the reason.

..but yeah…being a historian you should be aware pretty much every country in the world was established by violence and takeover.

just because other countries do it doesnt mean they are right nor is russia right in this case.
    Originally posted by Wariat just because other countries do it doesnt mean they are right nor is russia right in this case.

Again, you are believing what the decadent western mainstream media and social media are telling you...Russia is just trying to get rid of the Nazis which is a noble cause.
Jump to Top