User Controls

Moving into Oklahoma thinking about it

That's where the Seminole are these days ,well that and Florida down in the everglades where the otters play. Anyway its not a bad state there's actually a lot of younger blonde women( with powerful legs and big arms and shiny smiles an wrinkly foreheads with hearts of gold ) and cheap bass boats ( the bottoms are all rotted out but the savings are big and they're still damn good boats) plus my buddy uncle usedu stay down that way and drives a Chevy Corvetty he knows a.loy of good bars and places to get a good deal on tommy Hilfiger now I'm not saying they fall off the back of a.truck or nothing but they're.just a damn good deal I'll leave.it at that. Anyways the kind of bad part is the libtards infiltrated the airwayves and there starting the mask bullshit now but what are.you gonna do
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Oklahoma is cool. You should do it. Sometimes when I wake up I say to myself hey Wren I wish I lived in Oklahoma. Then I lay there thinking about Oklahoma. What city would you move to?
    I'm interested in Waynoka me personslly

But hey that's cool man that you have thought about that , like just laid back just thinking about 'Homa. It's not a bad state it has its own panhandle and a shitload of REDACTEDs

Also they have the port or catoosa which connects to the gulf I think which I think is just ridiculous I've never seen some thing like that before like how did they even DO that
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Waynoka is a city in Woods County, Oklahoma, United States. It is located on U.S. Highway 281 and State Highway 14, seventy miles west of Enid. The population, which peaked at 2018 in 1950, stood at 927 according to the 2010 census. Wikipedia
    Elevation: 1,476′
    Area: 633 acres
    Weather: 62°F (17°C), Wind S at 21 mph (34 km/h), 84% Humidity weather.com
    Population: 854 (2019)
    Area code: Area code 580
    Local time: Saturday 3:40 AM

Seems like a nice state.

I mean I'd move there for the SOUL PORPOISE of saying I lived in woods county.

But! It's in tornado lane just like Kansas was. You have to consider that.
    Yeah man pretty much I was thinking a guy could just get some kind of hole on the ground and crawl in it if a big twister come by. There's more than one way to skin a cat like you could just spin some corkscrews into the dirt and rope yourself literally to the earth if a.guy was on a budget .

But yeah man fundentally theres still some cheap land down there and what are you gonna do you know
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Yeah man pretty much I was thinking a guy could just get some kind of hole on the ground and crawl in it if a big twister come by. There's more than one way to skin a cat like you could just spin some corkscrews into the dirt and rope yourself literally to the earth if a.guy was on a budget .

But yeah man fundentally theres still some cheap land down there and what are you gonna do you know

What would you do for workzeez? OKC would be lucky to have you and quite honestly I'm not sure if they deserve you
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 That's where the Seminole are these days ,well that and Florida down in the everglades where the otters play. Anyway its not a bad state there's actually a lot of younger blonde women( with powerful legs and big arms and shiny smiles an wrinkly foreheads with hearts of gold ) and cheap bass boats ( the bottoms are all rotted out but the savings are big and they're still damn good boats) plus my buddy uncle usedu stay down that way and drives a Chevy Corvetty he knows a.loy of good bars and places to get a good deal on tommy Hilfiger now I'm not saying they fall off the back of a.truck or nothing but they're.just a damn good deal I'll leave.it at that. Anyways the kind of bad part is the libtards infiltrated the airwayves and there starting the mask bullshit now but what are.you gonna do

Gay
Jump to Top