User Controls

What I’m looking for in a friend:

Kafka sweaty
    Good orgasm sex and no strings attached
    I'm not an addict but I abuse cocaine (for work) don't worry, I won't sell you any unless you pay double
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    What's tour chess rating?
    Originally posted by Kafka - Not an addict.

Step aside fellas.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I could pass a drug test right now.
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I could pass a drug test right now.

Don’t bother
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Sudo What's tour chess rating?

Average I think
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. What is it that u will offer ur friend?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Kafka Don’t bother

thanks, I have a hard time aiming for the cup and always end up spilling some on the floor and never knowing where to put the fucking cup "oh just leave it in there" MAYBE YOU SHOUDL TELL ME THAT BEFORE I WALK OUT WITH A WARM CUP FULL OF PISS YOU FUCKING RETARD THIS MIGHT BE YOUR DAY JOB BUT I NORMALLY PISS IN A TOILET AND DON'T CARE WHATS INSIDE IT
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Lol. What is it that u will offer ur friend?

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    discord is for trannies, furries and paedophiles

you should adjust your rubric
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    So when I ask questions or say I don’t want u to share too much on the site, I’m just looking out for u. I see the the whole suck my dick lol. Nah I want the best for u, frewn. U were kind to me & I appreciate that.
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by DontTellEm So when I ask questions or say I don’t want u to share too much on the site, I’m just looking out for u. I see the the whole suck my dick lol. Nah I want the best for u, frewn. U were kind to me & I appreciate that.

That’s good to know, thanks. I didn’t see how talking about that guy here could cause any harm though.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. Neither do I. I just want u to be careful. You know best.
    The attraction of discord is that every chat has its own server so someone can have admin privileges? I've never used it, I imagine that's the only benefit but idk why that's important if you're just talking about your feelings uwu
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Sudo The attraction of discord is that every chat has its own server so someone can have admin privileges? I've never used it, I imagine that's the only benefit but idk why that's important if you're just talking about your feelings uwu

Cute emojis, easy to upload pics and vids, it’s more like chatting, voice and video calls, mobile app.
    Originally posted by Kafka Cute emojis, easy to upload pics and vids, it’s more like chatting, voice and video calls, mobile app.

Sounds like fagbook
    SEGA Nigga Drive Tuskegee Airman
    I told you I'd make a discord but I still haven't. It seems very "kiddy" as far as chat programs go. I'm not opposed to making one but I haven't gotten around to making one because I don't want to download and install a whole new application just to talk to 1 person.

All these programs just seem like bloated versions of Mumble + IRC.
    friends are for those betas who arent self-sufficient spitritually and emotionally.

and womens.
Jump to Top