User Controls

Fona 3-4-2022

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Slept like a log last night.
    Didn't rise and shine until 11am.
    Don't have much going on today before work.
    I called the bank and they said I'm not getting a verification e-mail because it's not being sent and they don't know why but are looking into the issue.
    Started a load of laundry since I was in my closet getting dressed anyways.
    Now I am about to head to Lowes and buy a house plant for a friend's house warming party tomorrow.
    They said do NOT buy them anything and that's fine because I barely know them much less know what they do and don't have so I'm getting them a friggin plant. Probably something invasive.
    Anyways, if I have time still this afternoon I plan on playing with that new MAF sensor 1 last time and perhaps I can do something different that gets it to work when it didn't yesterday.
    If it doesn't work I'm going to leave it parked until I have more money to throw at it or until someone buys/steals it.
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Slept like a log last night.

You woke up in the woodpile?
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Got my friends a house plant for their new home.

Couldn't decide on getting them a pot for it but since I don't know what colors they like I just got the plant.

Spent 5 times as long looking at paint but left without any because Im a jackass who couldn't justify buying 1 gallon for $35 when I gould buy 5 gallons for $150 and I didn't have $150.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Fona I'll buy ur car pm me
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Checked my bills for the month.
    Eating lunch.
    Going to work.
    Sell him the car fona quit fucking around bitch
Jump to Top